Stealing Once Again

Please be on the look out for the following Bikes that were stolen from Richmond, VA:

*2001 GSXR1000 Pearl white, 8" arm, polished frame, pearl custom seat, Yosh pipe
*2003 GSXR1000 Grey. Bike appeared to be totally stock, but I know my mods. and markings.
*2002 GSXR750- 2 of them. One white/blue the other yellow

The Police need to step and do something about this. All these bikes being stolen and i bet they havent recovered not one.

(804)852-8342, Call if any Info.

Damn that sucks big time. I will definately keep an eye out to see if they pass thru here (SW VA on I81 and I77).

Where did they get these from.  Damn Makes me wanna just give my poop away to save the drama!!
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080075877 -->

Last Thursday night we had 9 taken from one apartment complex in Pensacola. Stuff's getting bad out there lately.
If you don't have a garage, make your front door large enough to fit your ride through and park in kitchen

OK GUYS AND GIRLS, you gotta remember everyone rips bikes off at the beginning of the season so they have something to ride at bikeweek or something to sell to those people they know will be needing parts to get their bike ready for bikeweek and the beginning of the season.....

THEREFORE, IF you live in an aprtment and can't get it up the steps, go in with someone and rent a storage space at one of those 24hr access places and keep your bike locked up and out of sight.. Because its only gonna get worse till june

Sahve 'em with that arc-welder, bro!!! Better yet, why don't we boil some full syn oil and pour it over them first......

Last Thursday night we had 9 taken from one apartment complex in Pensacola.  Stuff's getting bad out there lately.
If you don't have a garage, make your front door large enough to fit your ride through and park in kitchen
yep last april we had 11 bikes stolen taken in 1 night in a 10 mile radius the most ironic part: THEY WERE ALL INSURED WITH PROGRESSIVE. makes you wanna say hhhhmmmmmmmmm?

Last Thursday night we had 9 taken from one apartment complex in Pensacola.  Stuff's getting bad out there lately.
yep last april we had 11 bikes stolen taken in 1 night in a 10 mile radius the most ironic part: THEY WERE ALL INSURED WITH PROGRESSIVE. makes you wanna say hhhhmmmmmmmmm?
What.... State farm agent trying to push the progressive insurance rates up to get more clients??!!
biggrin.gif

heres a tip to help deter thiefs.. if u take your bike into a shop for work NEVER give them your physical address.. make one up or use a po box.. and if u go to a bike nite watch for the people that dont show up on bikes and eyeball bikes then follow them home and snatch their bike.
another scam ive heard about but dont know if its true.. but a hot girl comes up and hits on u and wants u to go home with her at the end of the nite. while your bike is parked outside her homeboys grab your bike.
ok thats 3 tips but kleep them in mind.. anyone else have tips on deterring thiefs? yeah .357 would work but that doesnt always work. lol

FUGGIN THIEVES!!!! HANG 'EM BY THEIR NUTSACKS, I SAY!!!
Shaved nutsacks? or unshaven?
I think shaven with the arc welder was a good one.

I think the oxy acceleyne torch would do a good job also. I have access to a laser engraver we could brand em with. Not to mention an assortment of vices and other devices which would straighten out various parts of their anatomy.

My 750 kat was stolen, stripped and recovered weeks later. I had to pay the impound lot $80 to get a half an engine and a frame back!

the fuggers!

FUGGIN THIEVES!!!! HANG 'EM BY THEIR NUTSACKS, I SAY!!!
Shaved nutsacks? or unshaven?
I think shaven with the arc welder was a good one.

I think the oxy acceleyne torch would do a good job also.  I have access to a laser engraver we could brand em with.  Not to mention an assortment of vices and other devices which would straighten out various parts of their anatomy.

My 750 kat was stolen, stripped and recovered weeks later.  I had to pay the impound lot $80 to get a half an engine and a frame back!

the fuggers!
Un-shaved, Thrasher. That way, when we hang 'em, they nuts will be poppin out like a grape in a sandwich bag.

Then the real fun begins......I say we take a tweezer...and pluck their hairs out one by one. Don't do it fast, either....ya gotta pull it to the point where it feels like it's gonna come out, but then let it go...and repeat the process all over again.

Then I would take a baseball bat....smear some habanero paste on the hitting end and slowly stick it up their bum. Nice and slow....let 'em feel every inch of that bad boy. Heck..to make things even better for 'em, I'll take a metal bat and heat it up....and repeat the process.

Can you tell I FUGGIN HATE THIEVIN' BASTIDS?
rock.gif

LOL you guys are too much! you completely wrecked his poor defenseless thread.... Good on ya!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back