Can you help me identify this can?

ICEMANN

Registered
Im helping a friend and the problem is Im not where the bike is. 2001 busa with this can. No markings on the can. She is not able to give much detail. Anyone recognize the can for a make/model. Trying to get a replacement slip on to go in it's place but not sure of what will fit the mid pipe. I thought Id have better luck if I could identify the can itself.

Im pretty sure any slip on with the right size will fit but just narrowing it down due to the distance involved.

Lastly nothing wrong with the can what so ever just getting a polished one. Bikes now yellow and white/silver. Also if so any idea by looking on midpipe size. Doesnt look two inch but dont know.

Thanks,
ICE

SSPX0411.jpg

SSPX0413.jpg

SSPX0414.jpg

Last edited:
looks a little bit like a D&D to me. that or a cheap knockoff like yana shiki or something.

have her measure the o.d. of the mid pipe and check i.d. of some she's looking for.

i thought of that too, thanks by the way, not sure I can get her to "comprehend" it as well as find a cloth tape measure. Im pretty sure it's not a micron but I could be wrong too.

jd

looks a little bit like a D&D to me. that or a cheap knockoff like yana shiki or something.

I had a YanaShiki's and it didn't look as good a quality as that one :laugh: And the Yana's don't have that spring on them, the slip ons didn't have them anyway.

They look alike just couldn't find them in blue for ya good luck

Aprovocik.jpg

Last edited:
Akropovic goodcall. rivit pattern ad flanges look pretty close, never knew they had a blueish can.

hmm.

Akrapovic! Some one must have died it blue!

The mid pipe on an Akro is at least 2 in, maybe 2.25

check the spring jacket. If it's akra it'll say it and has their logo on it. From the pics it does look like one. I just have never seen one blue which makes me wonder.

Back