State Your Occupation

Transportation,Trucking,Driver.

65_1024.jpg

Relief operator in a fiberglass factory . The fiberglass is made into huge rolls and sent to be used in roofing shingles . It's what holds the tar/gravel together .
wink.gif

Shift supervisor over Power Operations for a DOE facility. I get to play with voltages from 120v-161,000v.

Production Technician, goto guy for the entire company.

Manufacturing Engineer for Gulfstream Aerospace.

$40M - $50M business jets are what everyone needs!

I am in Product Management at Ingersoll Rand. The product that I handle here, is System Components and Accessories. System Components includes anything from Air Filters, Air Dryers, condensate management, and alsmost anything that would be used in a compressed air system after the compressor itself.

I work for a logistics company that specializes in moving time sensitive printed material such as flyers, advertisments, marketing materials. We are a 3PL - 3rd party logistics company. We get the freight under contract from major printing ompanies acrooss the US. My job is to contract & hire trucking companies willing to haul our goods. I make a zillion phone calls a day.

Warputer calls me a junk mail pusher
laugh.gif

I dig around in dumpsters for aluminum cans and plastic bottles.

--Wag--

Seriously, I'm an IT Manager and Financial Controller kinda guy. I usually like to work for small companies which are unable to afford to have two people do those jobs.

Lotsa fun, actually.

--Wag--

(heavybusa @ Jan. 07 2007,22:24) I am a Product Manager in the Marketing department at Capital One

Right now I focus on new product development and account acquisitions.
Greg, you are in my wallett! Not sure if I like that
crazy.gif

Patrol Officer in local PD for last 8 years. Was a County Deputy prior for 5.5 years. 12 years to go. Still hoping to get chevrons before civil service list expires.

Union Plumber and Pipefitter
Going on 5 years.
Journeyman plumber license
Medical gas
Backflow
CFC license
#21 Weld cert for arc welding Carbon pipe
and working on more certs.

Small Construction contractor//carpentry mainly-- love to design- build remods, build custom cabinetry; Commercial Interior finish-out; Love it all- can't decide what I like most- so I do what comes my way.
Have really been wanting to buy and turn properties(Such as Fate does).
http://www.stanfordconstruct.com

I'm the lead team member for poking the holes in the dougnuts at Krispy Kreme.
laugh.gif

Assistant Parts Manager
MR Motorcycles

For the last 12 years, I have been working my dream job. I get to surround myself with what I love!

Back