State Your Occupation

Great topic!

I manage, develope, design, and host adult websites and have been for the past 13 years. I also own a bunch of adult websites... hire the models, shoot and edit the photos/videos, and whatever else is necessary. Nothing hardcore... fetish only. I'm a one man show... and I love my job!

Before this I was a Police Officer for 10 years. Left the department as a Corporal and I was the firearms and tactical instructor.

(smonroe86 @ Jan. 08 2007,00:01) hey i was going to say that one team one fight stuff but yea i am army strong well at lease the hayabusa's are i dont know bout me i am just a soldier and were going to hawaii yay!!!  oops it was a moment i meant to say Iraq you know the one next to trashganistan

BTW that wonderful army strong footage  we(ft riley) you know was only 5secs of it even tho we were there for wat 12hrs of role playing .. i had to laugh waste of my day and that nasty food there ewwww.
Welcome to the madness, smonroe86

I work for the federal government. Department of Defense.

I travel

I do stuff

I monitor stuff

I learn stuff

i work for so.calif gas company, im that idiot with the jackhammer making a traffic jam lol. actually i just relized i hate my job but i LOVE my pay

(BigGeorge @ Jan. 08 2007,00:30) Great topic!

I manage, develope, design, and host adult websites and have been for the past 13 years. I also own a bunch of adult websites... hire the models, shoot and edit the photos/videos, and whatever else is necessary. Nothing hardcore... fetish only. I'm a one man show... and I love my job!

Before this I was a Police Officer for 10 years. Left the department as a Corporal and I was the firearms and tactical instructor.
bowdown.gif
you are my idol
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

(heavybusa @ Jan. 08 2007,00:52)
(BigGeorge @ Jan. 08 2007,00:30) Great topic!

bowdown.gif
  you are my idol  
bowdown.gif
biggrin.gif

bowdown.gif

I have a very small trucking company (3trucks) thats contracted on with USPS and a part time swing trader...When times are good, I hang out at the lake or ride.....when its squeeze time Im trucking.

i am an electrican with the Chicago Transit Authority I repair any electrical problem on the trains, and perform all any electrical modification on the rail cars needed per engineering, must say i love my job nothing like working with 600v with over 1500A
all_coholic.gif

I work on drilling rigs got to keep the rig drilling for tha oil and gas for all our BUSAS lol I do solids and preshure control equipment but I am leaning toward buys small homes fixing them with a buddy and trying to sell for profit.. other than that I try and rid as much as I can also ...

I drive the real BUSa.......NYC Transit. I transport animals..er, I meant people.
SHOCKED.gif

I'm an Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator.When I need some extra dough, I run a few tractor trailer loads here and there.

I am a CNC Programmer/asst. project engineer for a co. I have been with 22 years next month!
We make gas turbine and aircraft parts for GE,and ship all over the world.
I get to deal with monkey on the floor on a daily basis!!! LOL
George,when you go 'hard core'...I'm your man!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(brendanp @ Jan. 08 2007,03:48) I am a CNC Programmer/asst. project engineer for a co. I have been with 22 years next month!
We make gas turbine and aircraft parts for GE,and ship all over the world.
I get to deal with monkey on the floor on a daily basis!!! LOL
George,when you go 'hard core'...I'm your man!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I watch Brendanp do nothing all day. He is either at the coffee machine, cafeteria, restroom or outside standing at the lunch wagon.

He is what I call a "do nothin kinda guy."

Sometimes he engraves wierd shid on stuff.
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I am a A&P mechanic by trade but I work as a mechanic for the detroit people mover a light rail system. I can co-sign with Busa2001 statement about working with 600v. I have been trying to get into the real estate buisness, I may have to drop fate a line see if he needs a willing assistant.

some cool jobs here
super.gif

me i`m a master plumber here in michigan. i have a journey licence in nv. and takeing the journey test in AZ. in Feb. i do commerical plumbing and gas pipeing.
no drain cleaning
wow.gif
there are other plumbers for the crapy work.

I am a 20 year ASE Master Technician, and a 13 year Master Toyota Technician. I love working on Toyota vehicles. I do all my service and repairs on my motorcycles and other vehicles.
beerchug.gif

Back