Who is fooling who ??

Bird Hunter

Donating Member
Registered
I think it is funny yet extremely sad at the same time... Everyone has been so concentrated on hating the oil companies because of gas prices, yet they have never had a bailout from the taxpayer, even when they were going out of business on a wholesale level back in the 80's and 90's.. Why didn't we bail them out then ??

Today, we have financial companies who have dug their own graves with bad loans, bad decisions, corruption, etc.. We spend BILLIONS of our hard earned $$$'s to "Bail" them out and what do they do ?? They go to Resorts and Spa's and live it up on our dollar. Now the Auto companies want our $$$... I don't see why not, he!!, GM even said they would get rid of 2 of their 5 private jets just to help out with expenses !!! Man, I'm not sure how they will survive with cuts like that, but man, I say let's give them at least 10-15 Billion to make life easier..

I think the Oil Companies should all just go bankrupt, quit pulling oil from the ground, quit refining it into gasoline, shut down all the gas stations, and let everyone make their own gas as needed... :thumbsup:

What do you think ???

I know the horses be happy they feel needed again for something else other than glue :laugh:

um. what do you do for a living again?:laugh:

:rofl: You know it brutha, I drill oil and gas wells !!! Right now we have already started laying people off because the oil companies are cutting back on drilling due to oil prices dropping.. Guess they don't control the prices like everyone thought after all huh ??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah I'll just drill my own well :thumbsup:

Sweeeeet !!! Let me know when you get her up and running and get some gasoline processed, I'll buy some from you for $1.00 a gallon, but don't you go raising the price when others want to buy it !!!:rofl::thumbsup:

Can't sing the praises of the oil companies with the profits they've been enjoying; OPEC dayum sure won't get my praises, and the speculators really sux

Can't sing the praises of the oil companies with the profits they've been enjoying; OPEC dayum sure won't get my praises, and the speculators really sux

I know, this system we have really sucks the big one.... The whole free market capitalist system really sucks azz.. We should go Communist like Russia and everybody could have the same great life !!! :beerchug:

Just think, no more Police Officer Unions, Fire fighter Unions, AutoMaker Unions, Big Oil Profits, In fact, NO profits period... No more pissing and moaning. Sounds like paradise to me !!!:thumbsup::beerchug:

I know, this system we have really sucks the big one.... The whole free market capitalist system really sucks azz.. We should go Communist like Russia and everybody could have the same great life !!! :beerchug:

Just think, no more Police Officer Unions, Fire fighter Unions, AutoMaker Unions, Big Oil Profits, In fact, NO profits period... No more pissing and moaning. Sounds like paradise to me !!!:thumbsup::beerchug:

alright. did your wheaties turn yellow this morning:laugh:

alright. did your wheaties turn yellow this morning:laugh:

:rofl:

Nope, just laughing at all the people who want the "Perfect World" for themselves and screw the others... I have lived through so many "Ups and Downs" in the oil business I couldn't care less about this slow down.. I save when times are good, and get by on those savings when times are bad, life as normal.. Just funny to hear people complain when they pretty much have it made, knowing that next payday is pretty much in the bag as long as the sun comes up and they don't screw it up themselves !!! It's all good brutha, enjoy these prices, I know I will !!:beerchug:

:rofl:

Nope, just laughing at all the people who want the "Perfect World" for themselves and screw the others... I have lived through so many "Ups and Downs" in the oil business I couldn't care less about this slow down.. I save when times are good, and get by on those savings when times are bad, life as normal.. Just funny to hear people complain when they pretty much have it made, knowing that next payday is pretty much in the bag as long as the sun comes up and they don't screw it up themselves !!! It's all good brutha, enjoy these prices, I know I will !!:beerchug:

BELIEVE ME I am:cheerleader:

Nah, they don't control the prices .... Wonder where ExxonMobil got the $10 billion in profits (yeah, I said it ... profits) from last quarter? Guess it was just a really, really, really good three months. And I guess they also blew through all of it, so they had to lay off the people who really work for a living.

Back