sportech

Want to try the PUIG and the good comments about the quality of the screen. As well as, the look of the screen.

Look at billbell trying to piss off the Harley riders by showing them what a real bike looks like in front of their shop.
laugh.gif
That was where we met for a ride last summer. In order from the left to right was my bike, then WWJD, then hooken203, then fstbusa.

I have the chrome one. It looks great but the fit close to the mirror mounts isn't exact. But who can tell at 180?
Nice bikes guys.  Yes I'd like to see more of the blue and silver bike with chrome screen.  I'd also like to see different angles of yours too Diesel.  What's up with the fit?
2nd angle
Where did you get your kanji? I'd like one for my front fender, but haven't really found one the right size/ color. Yours is perfect. Guess having it cut locally is an option.

Went with the puig double bubble smoke and ordered yosh slip ons too. I really like the HMF system but I can't justify a thousand dollar exhaust, 300 dollar powercommander and a custom map. I got the yosh RS3 stainless for 500.00

Went with the puig double bubble smoke and ordered yosh slip ons too. I really like the HMF system but I can't justify a thousand dollar exhaust, 300 dollar powercommander and a custom map. I got the yosh RS3 stainless for 500.00

Diesel,

Your ride sucketh not! Damn I wish I had a red one. Tried to buy the red fairings from the dude who bought the 04LE for the black frame, but I heard about it too late. Bought my 04 blue/silver like the week the 04 LE came out........knew nothing about it....Duh!

Diesel,

Your ride sucketh not! Damn I wish I had a red one. Tried to buy the red fairings from the dude who bought the 04LE for the black frame, but I heard about it too late. Bought my 04 blue/silver like the week the 04 LE came out........knew nothing about it....Duh!
Thanx alot. It's an 04 se but I had b-sting repaint it a slightly different red(had to be different). He also did the inner fairings and all other black plastics. If you want pm me about painting yours. Although the blue/silver looks good.

Diesel,

The Blue and Silver looks awesome! leave your bike the way it is!
I like red too but Blue and Silver are my favorite. I'm glad I gotta blue sportbike.
cool.gif
smile.gif

Back