Sportech Chrome

Looks good Shoeio...
cool.gif

The blue chrome seems to match the blue color of the bike pretty good.

Recommendation - lose the warning stickers.

I wanted to make an offical announcement that we at Sportech have addressed the fitment issue with our Hayabusa line of Chrome Series Windscreens. I want to appologize for any inconvenience some of you may have experienced. We are very excited about this product. It's a simple way to bolt on some extra attitude to what is already an awesome motorcycle. Here are some additional images:

Thanks again for all of your positive comments.

Greg Anderson
Creative Director
Sportech, Inc.

hayabusa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea Puck one of these days I will get around to removing those stickers... I have a tendancy to sometimes procratinate on things, Anyway I sent them an email however I haven't recieved any reply , but I will give it a few days. I have gotten several compliments on the new screen. One more thing good luck on the orders and stay safe. I have been there several times before and know what you are going through. By the way Thanks

Pertaining to stock or double bubble type screens, I can't imagine anyone actually needing to get low enough to have to look through their screen.  It seems to me that the pro road bike racers look above the screen, even drag bike racers.  The only practical purpose for having a clear or smoked screen is to let enough light in so that you can see the gauges during the day. Just my .02.  
rock.gif
i have to be behind my screen alot, there's alot of drag at 300km/h+. road racers are behind theirs until they start braking, then they sit up and let the drag help slow them. and drag racers just have so much power that a lil bit of drag probably won't affect them on a 8 or 9 second run, but i'd imagine they'd be tucked in too, i know angelle does..

They do not work for any form of racing. Most drag racers switch to clear wind screans. The quicker you get out of the wind the better. Try riding at 150 with your chin on the gastank some time. More vision is better!!! They do look cool though. My buddy has them in stock at his shop.

Back