New windscreen

LOL.... I went with a Laminar Lip instead...  Looks a little different but adds about a foot of ride height in the bubble, no leaning until close to 100

firedevil.gif

eurohayabusa.jpg

and on my Busa site as linked below...

Hey pipe I saw you posted a thread about lowering your bike. If you put the DB on. It is so tall that it kills the look of the slammed stance. Don't get me wrong I'm all bout riding, it does make it easier to see the guages and blocks the wind more. But I don't mind tucking a little more and retaining the lower profile.

I have the dark smoke Zero G DB and it has it's good points and bad points depending on your height. I'm 6' 2" and couldn't see the gauges with the stock screen. The DB fixed that, but now all the bugs that used to plaster my jacket do a number on my face shield instead.

I have the Puig Dbl Bubble, love it very nice screen comes in a varity of colors and also in a touring height...[capefear.com] Checkem out

1_star_Puig_sreen_005.jpg

I have used ZG double buble in smoke dark smoke and Green Glass (color). Very good product, very good fit. Racing of any kid forget the dark smoke, it is to dark to see the road and track. Rding around you are not tucked so it eally des not atter. The positive with the dark smoke is you ca see alll of the gauges very well. My green matches the Green dragon very well. Just say away form Iridium, which pits very easily.

dark smoke ..... good choice... I got the same...
smile.gif

y0 Bill
#1 you can get tinted signal covers from mototek for like $75

#2 I went blowing past a van and a suburban from bellevue yesterday and I thought of you..
cool.gif
Thanks fst. We'll have to get together for a day of riding soon!

Back