New windscreen

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
I have been looking at aftermarket windscreens. I cannot decide between ZG Double Bubble or the Sportech VFlow Blue chrome. I like the looks of the blue chrome, but have seen using search that not many recomend them. I did notice that they were talking about the old non transparent. Is the Vflow as good as double bubble or not? If I went with the double bubble which color would you get with the blue/silver color scheme? Thanks

Both my friend and I both have ZG Double Bubble dark tint very nice great fit and lot better wind protection

Agreed. I've used the ZG also. After my accident, I switched to the PowerBronze. Both are awesome windscreens, but the PowerBronze is slightly better quality in my opinion. I could use either/or and be perfectly satisfied. The Sportech windscreens are basically for show. Doesn't give the wind protection that the ZG and the PB does. Hope this helps

Brian

I've got the ZG dark smoke DB on my blue/silver '04. Looks great and works great.

I have seen a blue iridium somewhere online but it was pretty pricey.

I like the smoked Zero G DB myself. Raider is running around with it right now and he seems to like it as well. The best thing about Zero Gravity is the clarity of the screens. They are optically very clean...

here's a few pictures..not the greatest quality but hope it helps.

<!--EDIT|billbell
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084314442 -->

PHOTO2.JPG

last one. hope this gives you an idea on how the dark smoke looks

PHOTO9.JPG

Thanks all.
Billbell that screen looks pretty good on your bike, I say that it will probably be the one I go with. Thanks.

I took Brian's advice..............my powerbronze is on backorder......won't be here for 3 weeks..............
biggrin.gif

No prob pipe. I just want to tint my front blinker lenses now too match

Is there a HUGE difference in wind protection with the ZG DB over the stock shield? How about bug deflection? The stock shield seems to purposely aim the bugs directly at my helmet
smile.gif

Anyone have pics of the Sport/Touring shield mounted on their bike? I'm thinking that model may be too tall, ruining the lines of the bike.

fstbusa, that will be the place I order from, plan on getting reaper risers and lowering links. I looked at the ZG website and did not like the look of the florescent blue. So I will probably be going with the dark smoke.

dark smoke ..... good choice... I got the same...
smile.gif

y0 Bill
#1 you can get tinted signal covers from mototek for like $75

#2 I went blowing past a van and a suburban from bellevue yesterday and I thought of you..
cool.gif

ZG dark smoke double bubble screen is what I have and like it a lot. Great wind protection and visibility through the screen. I have a dark visor on my helmet and can see through it and the windscreen without any difficulty.

Back