sportech

Toyz

Registered
Is sporttech the only one that makes a double bubble chrome windscreen? I've looked around and it seems like they are. Anyone have on and do you like it? I think the chrome would look good on the red and black 05.

I have the chrome on my 04 blue and silver and seem to like it. I'll try and take some pics tomorrow if you would like.

I have the blue chrome on my 01 Blusa.....I really like the look

DSC02601.JPG

I have the chrome one. It looks great but the fit close to the mirror mounts isn't exact. But who can tell at 180?

busa_windscreen_kanji__diesel_helmet.jpg

I have the chrome one. It looks great but the fit close to the mirror mounts isn't exact. But who can tell at 180?
Nice bikes guys.  Yes I'd like to see more of the blue and silver bike with chrome screen.  I'd also like to see different angles of yours too Diesel.  What's up with the fit?

<!--EDIT|Toyz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108352336 -->

Here's a profile shot:
I didn't have any problems with the fit on mine, but I did have to cut the trim because it came too long.

DSC02602.JPG

It fits pretty well just not exactly perfect like the stock. If I didn't show you then you wouldn't notice. I'm just picky.

Zero Gravity and Puig are a couple other brands for wind screens. I have a Zero Gravity dark smoke double bubble on my blue/silver '04

From the left, the 1st, 3rd, and 4th are zero gravity double bubble( think) I know the first is for sure cause it's mine:D

post_6_68765_fourplay.jpg

I have a dark smoke DB too. Changing it out for a PUIG though.

Baby_J___20.JPG

No. ZG doesn't make a chrome windscreen. I've used three different windscreens and basically like them all. I started with a dark smoke ZG double bubble, then Postal introduced me to the PowerBronze double bubble, and I really loved it. Basically a ZG, but with a little better quality in construction. The fit was definitely better with the PB as compared to the ZG. Now, I'm currently running the black chrome Sportech and like it quite a bit. I have a spare ZG dub bub in the closet if I should ever decide to change up or somethin'.

Back