sportbike concepts iis unbelievable!

onetimedownbusa

Registered
i rode over to Orlando fl today which was a little over an hour to check out sport bike concepts after hearing about them in another post. needless to say ive never seen anything like it. these guys are not in the performance buisness but if you want a custom busa that is one of a kind and blingin like hell this is the place to go and they have no problem shipping anywhere. there site is www.18889chrome.com they have everything in stock as far as chrome goes and i mean everything. i could have dropped 10k and had it installed today! and these guys are some of the nicest guys ive met and if you see the web sight that is just the tip of the iceburg! the chrome is top notch and they do the cleanest fully modded busas ive ever seen. they do the 300 series tire kit that is sick and they use rc wheel which are real nice. they can install and air remote controlled air suspention kit for $1100 and you can stand across the room and make it go up and down while its on the stand. i cant say enough about these guys, it was like west coast choppers for busas. they have filmed a pilot for cable tv similar to wcc and it will air later this year. the websight doesnt do them justic and if you live in fl make the drive and bring a stack of cash. top notch work and top notch people! no joke. sorry for the long speech but if a shop does work like this i thing they should be recognized. they are gonna get alot of my money i know that!
rant.gif
bowdown.gif

Visited their website.......very cool stuff.
That tan/brown Busa with the undertail on it that Thinker liked is their bike.
They say that's a one-off tail!!
You can buy the bike for $27500
The Busa specific air suspension is pretty cool too.....wonder how good it is??

yeah nick and the fellas are real stand up guys and they have everthing for chrome exchange in stock (except frames) and an enormous variety of chrome swingarms BTW the air ride suspension is unreal

they said it rides a bit rough but who cares for that kind of neck breaking mod!and its remot controlled! ive never seen so much in stock except for windscreens which were out of stock and i convinced them to give me one off a bike in the showroom!it was funny. im rolling over there this week to get these awsome billet grips. and they have the best looking adjustable cutom pegs ive ever seen but they are like $700.

Back