Spiegler Braided Lines

bubbaloo

Registered
Interested in a set of Spiegler lines for the ol girl, anyone have them on their bike? Appreciate your comments.

My son put Galfers on his Suzuki DRZ, his rear line has a twist in it , had to tie wrap it to clear his rear shock. That's why we are looking at Spieglers for the Busa and his Gixxer because of their swivel joint you can straighten the line out.

Call Justin at Honda East he is a spinsor on the site. He will give you a great deal. I run em on my track bike. Great Lines!

I use Spiegler lines AND floating rotors with a Brembo radial master. From 100mph I can stop about 20' less then a busa with OEM fronts. For me it was the best mod I have ever done, well worth the money and recommend everyone with a busa to do the same.

~JH

Had Speiegler on my GSX-R 600 and just installed Galfer on the Busa. I did not notice any difference in looks or brake performance between the two. Just comes down to which ever you can find a better deal on.

I picked up the galfers and a buddy has spieglers on his 09. They neck to neck in terms of performance. Pick up the ones you can find cheaper.

I have had two sets of galfer SS lines fitting corrode on me. Talked to the company and sent me another set and they did the same thing. Never again speiglers all the way!

I have spiegler lines on my GSXR 1k right now. They are good quality. I honestly can't tell much difference between them and stock lines performance wise even out on the race track but they look good. I would buy spielger lines again.

My son put Galfers on his Suzuki DRZ, his rear line has a twist in it , had to tie wrap it to clear his rear shock. That's why we are looking at Spieglers for the Busa and his Gixxer because of their swivel joint you can straighten the line out.

Really Good Lines, We have sold tons, never and issue..

Back