SPECIAL BULLETIN: 2009 Hayabusa

CCbusa05

Donating Member
Registered
I am stoked! Sitting in a warehouse as of yesterday in Los Angeles, California, is one each 2009 Suzuki GSX-1340R Hayabusa, silver and gray in color!!
Destination: Carson City, NV
ETA: Late next week
Status: SOLD to one each old f##T that's jumping around the house like a kid on Xmas eve!
Yippee!! :laugh:

Jim

:thumbsup:

Cool get that thing together and throw a set of chains on and let her rip :cheerleader:

You have every right to be excited. Can't wait to see the pic of the first time you see it and holding the keys! :rulez:

Wow THE FIRST!! way cool... now easy there old man, no need to stroke out before ya get the bike.... (oh if you do, could you put me down as next of "ownership" :please:

Coolness!

I know the feeling!

Post up pics when yas get it but take the reflectors off first, folks here will case on ya if'n ya dont!

Congrats!

this thread is worthless without pics.

--Wag--

Here is a pic for you :poke:

silver_003.jpg

Congrad's........Now You are My NEW BEST FRIEND !!!!!!!!!!! That's the Original Bike a Wanted.:moon: Could Not Wait due to Financial Reasons. Can't Really Complain though. The Orange and Black is the Fasted Color :laugh:

I smiled from ear to ear before I got my Busa and after I got mine the smile went all the way around.
Congrats on your Busa :thumbsup:

I smiled from ear to ear before I got my Busa and after I got mine the smile went all the way around.
Congrats on your Busa :thumbsup:

Now thats funny:rofl:

Must be nice I live in upstate NY (hell) and I told my stealer to keep it in the crate till may 1st. So Ill be freaking out all winter long.

TC

Back