SPECIAL BULLETIN: 2009 Hayabusa

:cheerleader: That color looks awesome Jim, i bet in person it pops! Congratz man i bet you dont sleep tonight:thumbsup:

OMG, that's so beautiful.

For what it's worth, Jimbo...that's the color I voted for!!!

Congrats, bro...I'll be looking for ride pix tomorrow. :beerchug:

:rulez::cheerleader:

Yes indeed, today IS the day! 2.5 hours from now! Hardly slept a wink last night!! Pics later on this afternoon after I remove those pesky stickers and reflectors and give her the once over inspection, etc.. :)

hurry Jim, go pick her up, shes just sittin' at the shop waiting for ya to come ride her home:cheerleader::cheerleader::laugh:

That is sweet! No riding for me today with a cold rain outside, so I'm waiting here to see a picture as soon as you get it home! Congratulations! Great looking bike.

C'MON, JIM!!!

Did you launch another thread somewhere with the pix in it?

RSVP!!!

The anticipation is killing me...and I hate being dead!!!

Today, weather.com shows Carson City with clear skies, sunny, and a high of 68 degrees.... I wouldn't be pulling over either. :laugh:

Got 1000 miles on it yet, Jim? :beerchug:

Ok, here I am. Getting ready to take advanyage of this Las Vegas type weather. Gonna put another 100 break-in miles on the Silver Bullet.
I'll tell you what, in certain sunlight, as you can see, my baby looks to be all covered with dust, whereas that is fleck in the paint. I had forgotten just how much more comfy the busa is than the Gixxer I no longer have. Man O live, and talk about the torque, the smoothness, the...............well, you guys already know all that good stuff. OK, operational report! I have not once (so far) had to double clutch from neutral to first gear at a stop light. She clicks right into first and away I go, smooth as butter. Took me hours yesterday doing my thing, like removing stickers, reflectors and adjusting out that annoying throttle slack, etc.. They sure were able to keep the 09 color schemes secret for a long time.................my build date was way back in July. Oh, needless to say, my ignition wiring is the way it is supposed to be.
I'll be back later kids after a ride! YIPPEE!! :thumbsup:

100_2901 (Medium).jpg

100_2902 (Medium).jpg

100_2903 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
WOW! the pic's on suzuki cycles do no justice for the 09's. i wouldn't mind see that bike with some black wheels personally, nice grab. :beerchug:

Back