SPECIAL BULLETIN: 2009 Hayabusa

Thx guys! After today's run up Kingsbury grade and then back down and along Foothill Road to Hwy 88, then on into Markleville. I am a very bad boy! I totally forgot to take the camera along with me! Especially since many of the stops and roads I took today are a part of the upcoming July "Reno Stampede" choice of routes. Well, tomorrow is another day and I will bring the camera along.
I'm very anal about my bikes and can't believe that I have absolutely no complaints about anything yet, not even one little nit pick. They even got the tire balance so perfect that I can take my hands off the grips at 70MPH and there isn't even the slightest hint of vibration or drift, smooth as silk.
I'm pretty much sticking to the recommended break-in procedure and can hardly wait to be able to really experience what the new Gen II busa is all about. Oh, about those light silver colored wheels. At first I really didn't think I was going to like them, but they grow on ya! Especially since I used to always clean my wheels after every ride, but these hardly show the dust/chain fling so I'll be able to take a few rides between rim cleaning here on out!
Later dudes.............I can't wait to see others on here getting their 09s. Was I the first??? :beerchug:

Jimbo!!! I knew you'd be a big fan, brother...

and you said 'butter'...what I've been saying for a year, though I added 'chocolate' to the beginning of it...

The Gen2's are like chocolate butter.

You're right about the depth of the paint they're using, too!!! Sparkelicious!!!

Awesome, awesome, awesome. !!!!

I'm so happy for you!

Very Nice.....Still Love My Orange/Black but if I Could Have Waited for the 09 I would NOT Have Been Disapointed !!!!!!!!!!! Congradulations My Friend. That is ONE NICE BIKE :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Back