2009 Hayabusa Turbo Build

saksride

Registered
I'm new to the Hayabusa world and turbo world...

I'm having a 2009 Turbo Hayabusa built, and after seeing videos, reading, and hearing everything... All i can say is I'm excited...

Nothing special
2009 Bike
RC 10over with 300 rear tire
Air ride
Hahn Turbo system (with some extras)
dumps (should be 300 rwhp)
tuning
Custom Matte White and Matte Black paintjob
And of course many little add ons...

I'll post some pics as they send me some.

Any words of wisdom or don't dos would be appreciated...

lol,ya think the 300mm tire&wheel combo will have anything to do w that?:laugh:

The weight and size of that rear wheel/jackshaft setup will have 90+% to do with that, even if you build the motor. With a stock motor you should not take it above 4 pounds of boost, which will be around 230 rear wheel with a stock-size tire, less with that big tire and jackshaft.:laugh:

If you are going to spend the money, I would dump the fat tire kit, air ride, and get a proper Turbo kit (RCC) for it. With the money saved from the tire/air get the motor built and make 350rwhp+ all day. Otherwise, like others have said it's not going to make 300whp with the mods you have listed so far...

yeah, the list you gave looked a bit short for 300 rwhp....

just sayin'

but pics!

Sorry everyone it took so long to write back... I figured this forum would email me if someone posted... I'll have to check my settings.

That is what they told me it should have just under 300rwhp...

I'll be happy with that, he said the same thing that the 300 rear tire is as big as he would go with a turbo and even then he said it would be hard to put power down...

As for the Swingarm... it is the one that has 2 chains with a sprocket in the frame not outside... Sorry don't have the lingo down yet..

As soon as they send me some build pics I'll post them on here...

Im going to have to call on Monday and get some pics...

Thanks everyone for the welcome...

Im in Columbus, Oh if anyone is out this way, I'll see you at Bike Night at Polaris on Wednesday nights...

What are the engine mods? Otherwise it won't make 300whp without going boom soon after...

Your right on that one... He told me that... Nothing really getting done to the engine for now... So, the tuner is saying low to mid 200's...

which is fine for my first turbo bike, I'm sure it will be fast as ****... then maybe this summer or winter I'll do the next step...

Sean

Im going to have to call on Monday and get some pics...

Thanks everyone for the welcome...

Im in Columbus, Oh if anyone is out this way, I'll see you at Bike Night at Polaris on Wednesday nights...

A friend of mine with his GSXR and I go there a few times during the summer. We'll have to plan a week to meet. :thumbsup:

not for nuthin;but I personally would be nervous as hell w 300hp&a 2 chain/sprocket set up..that just sounds like an engine-case destroyer waiting to happen under full boost

Back