2009 Hayabusa

I actually like my gold wheels...
cool.gif

I'll believe it when I see them.  Suzuki is always so tight lipped about everything. Why would they release colors to a consumer at this time just because you asked for them? Doesn't add up IMO.

the only reason i would think the ugly gold one cause isn't one of the new gsxr's kinda like that with the ugly gold
Yes.
One trend I see here, since I own an orange/blk 07 GSX-R1000 is that the busa carried that color scheme over to their 08 model. And now the gold/blk 08 GSX-R1000 color scheme is being carried over to the 09 busa model.
Dayuum...........I was hoping for a little more aggressive color scheme for 09, like a yellow/blk.

I'll believe it when I see them. Suzuki is always so tight lipped about everything.
I don't get wrapped around the axle too much over cosmetics, but.... I agree the gold looks like moist ass-cheese.
thumb_down.gif

And the use of silver on that white Busa?
puke.gif
The designers on that paint scheme need to be offered free Seppuku knives....

what's your source?. How confident do you feel that these are indeed the 09 colors??
I'd be interested where you heard this too. The white is killer but the black needs to be all black and the copper looks like a messed up version of the orange(ugly).
The guy is a source from QATAR who crashed his K8 and he claims he contacted SUZUKI CORP and they sent these 2009 pics to him?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

rock.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
Billy Busa @ Jun. 05 2008 said:
1439318[/ATTACH] PM]
what's your source?. How confident do you feel that these are indeed the 09 colors??
I'd be interested where you heard this too. The white is killer but the black needs to be all black and the copper looks like a messed up version of the orange(ugly).
The guy is a source from QATAR who crashed his K8 and he claims he contacted SUZUKI CORP and they sent these 2009 pics to him?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
Whats the point in copying someone elses pics/posts...just to immediately repost it under your screen-name???  Two differents posts going with the exact same topic???
wtf.gif

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=77;t=97315

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

rock.gif

Well, the first thread is sorta about his wreck *and* the new Busa colors.

I actually liked that a new thread was started, so we could focus more on the Busa... and not be insensitive about the wreck.

Just my thoughts.

they seem to be wanting to slow down since there is no blue ...other than stickers...which
helps

I like green/gold combo. I'm big Packers fan. Thought about repainting my 2006 to brown and gold. SWEEEEEEET!!!!!

not good colours..

what a pity

it s so difficult to have one colour mode?

black
blue
white
red

and that s it

hayabusa1.org.jpg

Back