Price Increase?

Charmed lives= Shopping around for the best price??????

:rofl::rofl:

Did you only go to 1 dealer or what? I'm not trying to be negative, but there is no way I would give that much when there were many other options at the time you bought yours.

$10,100 OTD for me, didn't fall for the freight, prep, and msrp BS. You got taken to the cleaners. Next time shop around a little bit.

That. I also found a blemish on the front wheel and got my r55 exhaust for $750 (this was their cost supposedly, and this was late 2008 when mrsp on the pipe was $1200 or something ridiculous). I got the bike for a little over 10k and was at like 10,900 riding home. I had to put the passenger seat in my backpack lol.

I really wanted the 08 blue/gold.. couldn't find one. sad. I'd trade my plastics plus big money for a set of blue fairings and some gold wheels.

/day dream

That. I also found a blemish on the front wheel and got my r55 exhaust for $750 (this was their cost supposedly, and this was late 2008 when mrsp on the pipe was $1200 or something ridiculous). I got the bike for a little over 10k and was at like 10,900 riding home. I had to put the passenger seat in my backpack lol.

I really wanted the 08 blue/gold.. couldn't find one. sad. I'd trade my plastics plus big money for a set of blue fairings and some gold wheels.

/day dream
I paid less than that for my R-77's plus I got about 30% off of everything I bought. I am still getting this discount. Pure bliss!

got my bike at the auction in Georgia for...drum roll please..........$9,000.00 with 800 miles on it :) and a Free full R77 NEW in the box ...would that be charmed:whistle:

Well hell, I'll consult with you all before I spend another dime! Heck, you all want to go to Vegas? I need the luck!:thumbsup:

I know we are harsh sometimes but we are here to help...some of us anyways. Always consult the bORG before making purchases.:beerchug::beerchug:

No harm meant, only trying to HELP! I hate to see good members taken by overpriced dealers... :beerchug:

Back