Spark Plug Coated with Engine Oil

The OP is obviously not very interested in getting some help...if he was, he would pull the plugs, take some pics, and post them up for all to see. Too bad, too...this forum could most likely be his best source of help. It's hard to help those who do not want it.

CW

The OP is obviously not very interested in getting some help...if he was, he would pull the plugs, take some pics, and post them up for all to see. Too bad, too...this forum could most likely be his best source of help. It's hard to help those who do not want it.

CW

It's all good now.. it passed the "rev test"!

no horse will ever die!!! not until I get 1000 posts and get my dang toaster! I need places to post-*****!:rofl:

It's a pain to do but if you love your bike you'll pull the plugs and check everything. If you want help there are a lot of very knowledgable people here who will help you. But you gotta be able to help them help you. As for the rev test ......???, but really take some time pull the plugs and post up some pics, man the effort is minimal compared to trying to sell the bike. And maybe someone in your area could even help you.

hey i hope we didnt scare you off bro, we are just trying to help ya:thumbsup:

nah...it's ok...i'll drive a car for now.

Ain't got the spare time nor cash to fix it right now. I figured its probably a leaking piston ring.

You are probably right, most likely a ring.

Tough luck, bud. Hope you get her up and running for Spring.

CW

Back