Soooo Sick of Snow!

We're barely getting any here in Wisconsin this year. Started out decent up north, but tapered off. Not much to speak of down here in SE Wisconsin at all. Well below normal.

We're barely getting any here in Wisconsin this year. Started out decent up north, but tapered off. Not much to speak of down here in SE Wisconsin at all. Well below normal.

Good news for ya. I've got FREE snow for ya. You pick up and you can have all you can carry FREE. :please:

I had a 5 foot drift in front of my garage door.

The older I get the more I hate winter. Especially since I started riding the Busa more then my other bike.

6 more weeks because Phil saw his shadow. :laugh:

Red We have lots of homes for sale out here. I grew up an Minnesota then moved to Wyoming, Utah mostly from 1975 until 1990. Got a taste of Arizona ( 5 summer months ) and couldn't leave fast enough. Then onto Northern Califonia where the weather is much friendly, plus, the roads are awesome! In 1993 I moved to Southern California where I was born but couldn't stay. This I can say without a doubt is the best place I have ever lived ! This place is paradice with 320 days of sunshine on average per year. Plenty of people have left corporate America here... so... with some commitment finding the type of work you do should be a possiblility.

Ok with over 40 inches in the last 7 days, im done with winter.

+1 same here brother.

6rnfad.jpg

Red We have lots of homes for sale out here. I grew up an Minnesota then moved to Wyoming, Utah mostly from 1975 until 1990. Got a taste of Arizona ( 5 summer months ) and couldn't leave fast enough. Then onto Northern Califonia where the weather is much friendly, plus, the roads are awesome! In 1993 I moved to Southern California where I was born but couldn't stay. This I can say without a doubt is the best place I have ever lived ! This place is paradice with 320 days of sunshine on average per year. Plenty of people have left corporate America here... so... with some commitment finding the type of work you do should be a possiblility.

Just not sure I could afford to live in CA. The housing is pretty expensive compared to most of the USA.
Taxes are high and water is scarce. But like most things there are Pros and Cons.

Granted, I live in Florida and can't really complain... But I am currently sitting here in my hotel room (in Cleveland) waiting for my jet keys to arrive, and I look out the window to see that it is freakin snowing. Deice man, here we come. Thought I had seen the last of him this season.
Troy

Granted, I live in Florida and can't really complain... But I am currently sitting here in my hotel room (in Cleveland) waiting for my jet keys to arrive, and I look out the window to see that it is freakin snowing. Deice man, here we come. Thought I had seen the last of him this season.
Troy

Didn't you know that Global Warming causes snow? :laugh::laugh:

We are Not out of the woods up here till May. April is still fair game for almost any kind of weather including SNOW. :banghead:

Hey Red...there are 49 other states available...about half have awesome weather! Lol
Don't get me started on the whole global warming issue. My uncle leads them nutcases.
Troy

The title of this post is "sick of Snow" well most of the snow is gone but No one told
Mother Nature that it's time to warm things up. Was in the Teens this morning and we MIGHT make it to freezing before the day is over.
Tonight's forecast is for 14° - Not Spring like to me.

In 2012 I was mowing in March.

Not since then has that happened. Trees are totally bare here yet.

Yes I am researching other states to move to someday. Time will tell.

Back