snow

ambulldog

Donating Member
Registered
and plenty of it. today was our second snow storm so far this year here in the poconos. i woke up to about eight inches of the fluffy white stuff today. guess its time to put her away for the winter
boohoo.gif

Talking about some of that for Turkey Day here in Kansas. I sure hope not 'cause I still have some riding to do.

SUCKS TO BE Y'ALL!!!
tounge.gif

We had frost on the ground the other day. But I am headed to St. Louis for Turkey day with my family and I'm sure I'll get my fill of the cold weather.

Was upper 70s here in KC today, but they are calling for snow Wed.!
thumb_down.gif

I saw snow once on TV
laugh.gif
Talk all the shite you guys want about SoCal but you cant knock the ALL YEAR riding conditions
thumb_up.gif

I havent experienced snow in Kansas yet, I have only been here 6 months. I was in Texas before this, so the snows gonna be new for me. I still cant fathom not being able to ride year round
sad.gif

Yeah AM, I saw that on the news. I live in Delaware (next to LCB). I'm going to have to get the lowdown on some of your roads up there !!! I drove through on my way to upstate N.Y., and WOW you have some nice roads, so does upstate N.Y. !! I was in a cage, but I'm going to have to hit up there this spring.

Is there a lot of traffic up there in the spring ?

I know most folks think we live in igloo's year round up here in Canada,but on my lil' island it only snows 2 or 3 days a year if at all,then it melts in a day or 2. I feel pretty fortunate.
ThumbsUp.gif

RSD.

That sure is something... I finally have to wear an undershirt for extra warmth at night here in Baghdad. Afternoons are in the 80s. B-b-burrrrr.

Back