Soooo Sick of Snow!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok with over 40 inches in the last 7 days, im done with winter.

my six-year old just asked me if I would take him outside to play baseball..... in the snow... because he's sick of not being able to go out. We have around 15 inches. Nothing close to 40, but I always loved the winter until I started riding. Now I'm ready for spring. :please:

my six-year old just asked me if I would take him outside to play baseball..... in the snow... because he's sick of not being able to go out. We have around 15 inches. Nothing close to 40, but I always loved the winter until I started riding. Now I'm ready for spring. :please:

First winter with a street bike, and can't agree more. Always hated winter/snow, but not as much as now.

I had a 5 foot drift in front of my garage door.

The older I get the more I hate winter. Especially since I started riding the Busa more then my other bike.

6 more weeks because Phil saw his shadow. :laugh:

Ha i leave for Daytona in 30 days!

Are you doing a straight drive down there ?

Need to be at the track by Wednesday the 11th thru Saturday the 14th or Sunday the 15th if the 200 is rained out Saturday.

most of my snow finished melting today, hope to be able to ride some tomorrow! :beerchug:

My favorite workplace mug

IMG_1265.jpg

most of my snow finished melting today, hope to be able to ride some tomorrow! :beerchug:

It's about 40° here today so, SOME snow is melting. However even if it all melted (which it won't) the SALT will still be there
and SALT and motorcycles don't mix well. :banghead:

Hey Tony -

What is really amazing is that the roads there are not filled with potholes, patched repairs or tar snakes like MOST
all the roads here are to some degree or another.

If it didn't cost an arm and a leg to ship a motorcycle there for a 2-3 week vacation, not to mention room & board, food, etc I would
be temped to come and check out your country and experience what you keep bragging about (rightfully so) AKA almost paradise.
The fact that you really never get winter is something that most of us can only dream about.

Bet you don't have to deal with this........

P1030044%202_zpstqnwv8ac.jpg

and 10°F temps..........

Back