Tired of winter?  Oh well

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
I am sure there are some others here in the midwest ready to be done with winter. We just got over several weeks of below zero temps. Now we are in a blizzard warning! 10-16 inches of snow coming. Warm up your shovels!

what
SHOCKED.gif
where? its just freezing rain here in south iowa

we had weather in the 70's last week and now snow snow and more in the hills soon spring will be here and things will warm up oh please let it be soon
wow.gif

(billbell @ Feb. 23 2007,23:27) I am definitely ready for the 70's!
You and me both man.....I'm sick of this freakin cold.

At least we don't get the snow like you poor suckers do.....

(mjn @ Feb. 24 2007,12:30)
(billbell @ Feb. 23 2007,23:27) I am definitely ready for the 70's!
You and me both man.....I'm sick of this freakin cold.

At least we don't get the snow like you poor suckers do.....
If we get the 10-16 inches like they are saying, this will be the most I've seen at once in quite a few years. First they are talking a possible half inch of ice from freezing rain and sleet!
AAAssjani.gif

Yep, were hunkered down here. Lights are flashing, just waiting to lose power........oh well, time to go out to dinner and go grocery shopping. No one else will be there!

yeah... um... too bad Bill. My flight back got canned so I'm stuck in Phoenix where it will be 70.
smile.gif

I feel your pain.
I moved south from the K.C.Mo. area several years ago. Left in Dec. on an old Harley shovel head.Was just plain tired of the damned winters-- sleet, ice storms snow slush. The snow is pretty but------

Back