Not much riding today

300Busa

Chillaxin...
Donating Member
Registered
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

SNOW...HEAVY AT TIMES THIS AFTERNOON... WILL CONTINUE THROUGH THE EVENING. AS OF LATE THIS MORNING...REPORTS INDICATED 2 TO 4 INCHES OF SNOW HAD FALLEN ACROSS THE AREA. AN ADDITIONAL 4 TO 8 INCHES OF SNOW IS EXPECTED THIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING...RESULTING IN STORM TOTAL SNOWFALL OF 6 TO 12 INCHES. THE SNOW COMBINED WITH NORTHEAST WINDS OF 20 TO 30 MPH ALONG WITH GUSTS TO 40 MPH...WILL REDUCE VISIBILITY TO NEAR ZERO AT TIMES.

A BLIZZARD WARNING MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED OR OCCURRING. FALLING AND BLOWING SNOW WITH STRONG WINDS AND POOR VISIBILITIES ARE LIKELY. THIS WILL LEAD TO WHITEOUT CONDITIONS...MAKING TRAVEL EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. DO NOT TRAVEL. IF YOU MUST...HAVE A WINTER SURVIVAL KIT WITH YOU. IF YOU GET STRANDED...STAY WITH YOUR VEHICLE.

Wish me luck on my 35 mile journey to work tonight.
all_coholic.gif

Hell, I'm jealous! I don't think the eastern part of VA has had a good snow in years!!! My kids are irritated, I'm ready for a good old fashioned "snow in" and all we get is rain...oh sure, the forecasters keep teasing us a week in advance only to say "oops, warm front moving in...we'll just get rain"

Oh joy...

Take pics of the snow will ya?!
lurk.gif

(300Busa @ Feb. 13 2007,09:39) <a href="http://imageshack.us" target="_blank">

SNOW...HEAVY AT TIMES THIS AFTERNOON... WILL CONTINUE THROUGH THE EVENING. AS OF LATE THIS MORNING...REPORTS INDICATED 2 TO 4 INCHES OF SNOW HAD FALLEN ACROSS THE AREA. AN ADDITIONAL 4 TO 8 INCHES OF SNOW IS EXPECTED THIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING...RESULTING IN STORM TOTAL SNOWFALL OF 6 TO 12 INCHES. THE SNOW COMBINED WITH NORTHEAST WINDS OF 20 TO 30 MPH ALONG WITH GUSTS TO 40 MPH...WILL REDUCE VISIBILITY TO NEAR ZERO AT TIMES.

A BLIZZARD WARNING MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED OR OCCURRING. FALLING AND BLOWING SNOW WITH STRONG WINDS AND POOR VISIBILITIES ARE LIKELY. THIS WILL LEAD TO WHITEOUT CONDITIONS...MAKING TRAVEL EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. DO NOT TRAVEL. IF YOU MUST...HAVE A WINTER SURVIVAL KIT WITH YOU. IF YOU GET STRANDED...STAY WITH YOUR VEHICLE.

Hey 300 is that your Busa running
rock.gif

laugh.gif

I wish. This really sucks, I should be moving into my new house
firedevil.gif

I have until the 28th to get moved, hopefully this weather will turn around for the better.

If it makes you feel any better its going to be 67 today and 70's this weekend but I will be freezing in Mongomery,AL.
laugh.gif

(1320Busa @ Feb. 13 2007,13:21) If it makes you feel any better its going to be 67 today and 70's this weekend but I will be freezing in Mongomery,AL.  
laugh.gif
Woot!!!

I mean, wow, sorry man...

woot.jpg

(VaBusa @ Feb. 13 2007,10:24)
(1320Busa @ Feb. 13 2007,13:21) If it makes you feel any better its going to be 67 today and 70's this weekend but I will be freezing in Mongomery,AL.  
laugh.gif
Woot!!!

The suites have heat don't they?... oh yea can't forget the BEER.
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(1320Busa @ Feb. 13 2007,13:26)
(VaBusa @ Feb. 13 2007,10:24)
laugh.gif
Woot!!!

The suites have heat don't they?... oh yea can't forget the BEER.  
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nope, probably not...but the beer can just sit outside and stay cool for ya...
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(1320Busa @ Feb. 13 2007,12:16) man I hear you bro  
laugh.gif
*NEWS FLASH*
25 year old Illinois man jumps off a bridge into the frozen river. Reports indicate that he was teased about his local weather and couldn't take it anymore.

jump9.gif

4" down so far. They say another 3" to go. Murphy's law of weather. If your Busa is in pieces, the weather will suddenly turn warm and clear. As soon as you get it back together again, snow and freezing temps

(BusaWhipped @ Feb. 13 2007,12:32) 4" down so far.  They say another 3" to go.  Murphy's law of weather.  If your Busa is in pieces, the weather will suddenly turn warm and clear.  As soon as you get it back together again, snow and freezing temps
Take it back apart dangit!

Oh darn just got a call the race has been canceled. It has been rescheduled for April 13-15. Anyone up for a ride to San Fransico? its ok I 'll take picks for you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You have got to be kidding me. I just got my car stuck in my driveway. The snow was so deep I couldn't open my car doors. Some guy came and dug me out and I headed off to work. Then work calls me on my cell phone and says we are closing the plant! WTF,
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
I will get some pics up as soon as I get my wife's car in the driveway.

all_coholic.gif

Back