soon to join the family

Warillion

Registered
sup peeps. my name is Daniel (23 years old). currently in the airforce. however i get out in 44 days!! then movin back to west tenn. currently stationed in Tinker AFB OK. ive had a few cruisers. i currently own a C50T Boulevard but my wife just started out riding and we got her a black 250 ninja starting out on. but the riding together as cruiser/sport bike just feels weird on the road. so im trying to sell the cruiser and gonna pick up a busa lol. when i move home and get settled into a job of course. but yea, i been browsin around the site a month or so now and felt it was a good time to introduce myself and hope to get involved in some riding in the TN area here in a few months. so hello to everyone! and hope to join the family soon!

Welcome! Good luck with the transition and finding a Busa. Let us know how things are going.

Welcome to the madness. You will love the busa (once you get it.) There is a lot of your fellow military peeps around here.

Once again welcome to the fam.
beerchug.gif

Welcome, and congrats on getting out of the service, and thank you for being in.I am sure there is a Busa out there with your name on it waiting.

Welcome aboard Warillion. I'm originally from South Knoxville and will be retired in the mid Aug timeframe as well. Plan on going back to Knoxville if a good job is available of course. I wish you the very best of luck and hope your transition to civilian sector goes well for you and the family. Ride Safe and maybe I'll see you around.

Thanks for your service.

Are you getting out on a Section 8? 7.5? Just kidding, dude.

Welcome to the oRg and congratulations on your extremely wise choice to purchase the '08 Black/Charcoal busa.

Extremely wise.

beerchug.gif

Scar___08__Feb_9__08__2_.jpg

to skywalker... yea maybe i will see ya around if we can find some rides to go on around the area. i seen a lot of the pics and the stories ppl tell on here about there gatherings and rides. sounds fun gettin out and actually doing stuff.

and to scar. lol naw naw no dishonorable discharge here. i served my 4 years and my enlistment is up. time ot move back home to my friends and family. the money is alright yes, but no amount of money is worth it (to me) to be away from my family and friends i love and left behind. when i make friends, i like to keep em.

well that being said. thank you all for the warm welcome. you'll be seeing me troll around pretty often

Welcome. Thank you for serving and here's to your good taste in motorcycles
beerchug.gif

ahh reminds me of the days before i had my busa and would post on the board. dude you're gonna love this bike!

Back