New to the board

Shadowside

Registered
Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking on here for a few weeks. I don't have my Busa yet but if all goes well I'll have one on Friday. I currently ride a 2008 Suzuki M109R which is fun and powerful for a cruiser but I'm coming to the conclusion that cruisers just aren't my style. I'd ridden sportbikes up until last year when I purchased the 9, now I'm itching to go back. I've found a sweet 2004 Hayabusa LE with ridiculously low mileage that I hope to trade for this weekend. Wish me luck.

Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking on here for a few weeks. I don't have my Busa yet but if all goes well I'll have one on Friday. I currently ride a 2008 Suzuki M109R which is fun and powerful for a cruiser but I'm coming to the conclusion that cruisers just aren't my style. I'd ridden sportbikes up until last year when I purchased the 9, now I'm itching to go back. I've found a sweet 2004 Hayabusa LE with ridiculously low mileage that I hope to trade for this weekend. Wish me luck.

:welcome: and good luck, post her up when you get her. We love to look!:beerchug:

:welcome: to the org. The M109R is a popular 2nd bike next to the Busa, so bring the pics!

:welcome:: :cheerleader: Just jump right in on anything you want to say :thumbsup:, and DON'T BE SHY ! No one else on here is :rofl:

:welcome:

unclesam.jpg

:laugh:

:welcome: to the org. The M109R is a popular 2nd bike next to the Busa, so bring the pics!

I noticed that. A bunch of guys on the m109riders.com forum have Busas. I'll post pics of my 9 when I get a chance. If I could have two bikes I would just keep the 9 and add the busa to the stable but that's just not feasible. The 9 is great and draws attention like no other bike I've owned but I miss the sound and feel of a sportbike. Hopefully things will work out on Friday.

I noticed that. A bunch of guys on the m109riders.com forum have Busas. I'll post pics of my 9 when I get a chance. If I could have two bikes I would just keep the 9 and add the busa to the stable but that's just not feasible. The 9 is great and draws attention like no other bike I've owned but I miss the sound and feel of a sportbike. Hopefully things will work out on Friday.

I'd like to have one myself, but it's just the Busa and the 919 for now. Speaking of drawing attention, get ready for more of that once you have a Busa. Good luck with your deal on the bike.

Back