New to the Busa board

Gixster

Registered
Well, I've been lurking for a few days now. I just picked up a 2003 black/silver Busa. I traded in my '03 GSXR 1k that I had for all of 4 months
wow.gif
I bought it, and then rode my TLR to Florida and discovered that I enjoyed distance riding more, so I got rid of the GSXR and picked up a Busa.

I'll be looking forward to spending some time here and looking at the *touring* related mods.
smile.gif

busafront.jpg

welcome to the board!
biggrin.gif

i know ALOT about the busa just because of the combined knowledge of everyone here... and i dont even own one yet
laugh.gif

fast colors there, i wanted those but im settling for all grey 2002 le here in japan, dont try to find a pic, i couldnt

Good choice and welcome to the board, u'll find a lot of usefull information and very friendly people on this board.
Take care and ride safe.
Danny
beerchug.gif

Welcome aboard Gixster....

I just recently rode an 03 1000. I gotta say it is pretty damn sweet. The one thing I really noticed was weight...or more to the point the LACK of weight...THing is crazy!...

Welcome...

So... you enjoy L/D riding but you still havn't ridden to my house. Whatta ho. You suck!
evil.gif

welcome to the board!
biggrin.gif

i know ALOT about the busa just because of the combined knowledge of everyone here
If this board is anything like TLPlanet that I spend time on and the knowledge base there, I can't wait !

And Chris, back off man ! I just picked it up yesterday !
laugh.gif

Good to catch ya again, congrats on the Busa ! I noticed that we had to keep the twins.
devil.gif

Welcome to the board. All the info you want and more opinions that you can deal with
40__s.gif

Thanks MSF...does really sweet two up wheelies..just roll on the gas....woohoo!! Fully loaded..with wife on the back....
she goes "weeeeee" if i tell her in advance..so she's ready..
if she's not ready her head does the "Ragdoll" HEHE..sick fun.
firedevil.gif

Thanks MSF...does really sweet two up wheelies..just roll on the gas....woohoo!! Fully loaded..with wife on the back....
she goes "weeeeee" if i tell her in advance..so she's ready..
if she's not ready her head does the "Ragdoll" HEHE..sick fun.
firedevil.gif
jump9.gif
ices_rofl.gif
.....yer crackin me up dude......now all I'm gonna think about the next time my wife's on the back is the Ragdoll thing.....too funny
tounge.gif

I live in Newcastle and work on North Meridian just North of I-40... Glad to see some other local talent on the board.

Cap

Back