Bye bye M109R, Hello Busa!!

I just bought a Honda VTX1800F, and I'm impressed by the way it rides and handles. Nice change up from the busa and more fun to ride with my wife on her cruiser around town. Busa feels like it has 500HP when I get on it after riding the VTV though, and the VTX performs well.:beerchug:

Nice...

Congrats on the deal going through!

I like the red body/black frame.

The exhaust was the first mod I did. When I changed out the stock exhaust for the full system, it felt like I dropped 30+ lbs off the bike.

You will love the busa. She handles like a 600 on the road with twice the power to drive hard out of the corners. But be ready to spend a lot of money on tires if you ride her hard. The torque is unreal but worth every penny. Also, you will be surprised at how different she performs when you get that wind break mud flap off the back. I recently went with the cyclops undertail from rumble concepts. Here are some pics. Two brothers M-2 V.A.L.E shortys are in the mail and I will be installing them on Teusday.

P1010133.jpg

P1010134.jpg

P1010141.jpg

Yay, 2nd day of ownership and pulled over already. 59 in a 45 zone. This bike is too smooth. Luckily the LEO was cool and didn't give me a ticket.:whistle:

Back