New to the board

cuzz22

Registered
Just bought my first Busa and loving it!
I've been reading these forums for a while now doing my research before I purchased my bike. Thanks for everyone's help.

I've been riding a cruiser for a few years, but was getting sick of practically getting off the damn thing to walk it around corners. I have to commute 70kms to work every day over a very twisy hill, so I needed something that can handle long distance and the twisties - Busa is perfect.

I've had the following mods done to it at the store when I purchased it:
Soupy's lowering kit and handlebar risers (lowered 0.7 of an inch in front and rear) and the seat shaved down an inch or so. Now I can get my short legs on the ground and back it up comfortably. Cigarette lighter plug installed on the front right top of the fairing, so I can mount my cell phone for music and GPS on long trips. I've got some sliders ordered too, but they haven't arrived in store yet.

Sticking with traditions, here are a few pics of my new ride.

23022010736.jpg

25022010748.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

:welcome: mate!

I have a friend in Wellington, and looking at that road, I guess this is another reason I need to visit. :beerchug:

Welcome, nice job on the bike and getting pics up right away.
You may want to lose those info stickers asap before they really get stuck to the bike.
:thumbsup:

Back