new to the board

jt02busa

Registered
hello everyone i am new to the board and just wanted to introduce myself ....
my name is joe i am from new york right now i have a 2002 black SE with about 6000 miles on it. i bought it about a 1 1/2 years ago with 500 so i like to ride alot
smile.gif

so far the list of mods goes as follows
eurobikes front fender
eurobikes undertail
i powdercoated the rims some other parts black chrome
clear front signals
tre mod
tiger wing
and thats about it for right now i want to get the tiforce pipe and the guy over at Powerhouse (a bike shop on long island) has some crazy things he wants to do to it just need the money first i'll post some pics as soon as i get back to ny in a few weeks talk ot you all soon Joe

He he he... The Best Busa Made Bro... Welcome to the Board... Nothing faster yet than the 02 SE...

Welcome to the board! Sounds like you have been doing a lot of riding! The mods are coming along also. We need pics though!

Hi and welcome..
I see you are from New York...is that the city or the state?

If it's the city I am near in Connecticut...meet up some time?

Welcome and yes that 02 SE is a sweet bike. I know you can't wait to get back home and ride some more!! Oh yeah and gotta love the eurobikes add-ons
smile.gif

Welcome and enjoy. Oh yeah, please don't post any pics of your bike that has the reflectors or "Warning" stickers in them. You will get torn a new a$$hole if you do...
biggrin.gif
Great group of people around here, but they cut no slack when it comes to reflectors and warning stickers. It's almost as though it's an initiation ritual with these folks...
rock.gif
wink.gif

One other thing. Just in case you have been misinformed... the silver/gray is the fastest color Busa. The '02SE is second fastest. The '02 black/blue comes with training wheels from the dealer. They are by-far the slowest.
laugh.gif

Brian

One other thing.  Just in case you have been misinformed... the silver/gray is the fastest color Busa.  The '02SE is second fastest.  The '02 black/blue comes with training wheels from the dealer.  They are by-far the slowest.
laugh.gif

Brian
I'll 2nd that...
evil.gif

stickers warning labels comeon guys i maybe new but i am not dumb
smile.gif
thoses things were torn off 30 min after i got the bike home:):):) ohh and that huge shovel (rear fender plate holder) that i keep in the back of my jeep in case i get stuck and need to dig my way out lololol that was also the first thing to go ... i couldnt stand that thing from the beginning talk to u all later joe

Blk/blu the slowest? Can someone say BULL$HIT! I guess when you don,t own the fastest color, it makes you feel better to knock the fastest.
wink.gif

Back