New to the board

:welcome: to the mayhem. You'll be lucky if you don't get a whoopin' for no pix... :laugh:

Just kiddin' yo...it's a great place with great folks, all rallied around the world's greatest bike.

:beerchug:

Last edited:
Pics are the :rulez:

Or you were never here :whistle:

A few pics of my 9:
m109turn1.jpg

M109a.jpg

DSCN2061.jpg

M109b.jpg

Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking on here for a few weeks. I don't have my Busa yet but if all goes well I'll have one on Friday. I currently ride a 2008 Suzuki M109R which is fun and powerful for a cruiser but I'm coming to the conclusion that cruisers just aren't my style. I'd ridden sportbikes up until last year when I purchased the 9, now I'm itching to go back. I've found a sweet 2004 Hayabusa LE with ridiculously low mileage that I hope to trade for this weekend. Wish me luck.

Well, if you hang out here, get ready to spend lots of $.

I was going to replace the tires. Then I thought a better chain while the wrench has it apart. Then someone said "You need to replace the sprockets, they wear together." Then there were the cush rubbers that the seller mentioned. And having hung out here so long, I figured I needed a case of Amsoil and filter. Might as well have them do the air filter too. I won't look when I sign the credit card receipt.

And worst of all, it won't look different in any way.

Welcome to the madness!

Last edited:
:welcome: Thought I wanted the 109 but when I saw one on the showroom floor I just didn't like it. The headlight ass. turns me off but to each his own. You'll be happy with the busa I'm sure.

:welcome: Thought I wanted the 109 but when I saw one on the showroom floor I just didn't like it. The headlight ass. turns me off but to each his own. You'll be happy with the busa I'm sure.

Yeah people either love or hate the headlight. The M109R2 has a more normal looking headlight but I like the original better.

I love the M109 I was actively looking for someone to trade my Busa for a 109 actually. Good luck to you, and welcome.

Well, if you hang out here, get ready to spend lots of $.

I was going to replace the tires. Then I thought a better chain while the wrench has it apart. Then someone said "You need to replace the sprockets, they wear together." Then there were the cush rubbers that the seller mentioned. And having hung out here so long, I figured I needed a case of Amsoil and filter. Might as well have them do the air filter too. I won't look when I sign the credit card receipt.

And worst of all, it won't look different in any way.

Welcome to the madness!

I already know about the madness. I've had it with every bike I've owned and the Busa will be number five. What's really sad is that I don't even own the bike yet and I've already picked out my first mods. A new windscreen (probably a dark smoke Sportech V-flow) and Bruce Fabrication black pipes.

Back