New To Boards

Maximage

Registered
Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Robert Milton, an avid rider, but fairly new Hayabusa owner. I purchased my 00 Busa lst May(birthday gift to self to replace my GSX-R 750). I'm located in Sparta, WI, about 45 minutes from the MN border on I-90. I'm the owner of Resulink Computing, a small computer consulting business in Sparta, as well as a fulltime employee for Centurytel(I know, I know... ).

Nice to meet everyone on the boards!!

Welcome to the Board!! And you won't keep your Busa stock long, no one does.
cool.gif

I thought the sme thing, but this thing actually scares me a bit. I may add a pipe and supporting mods, but more for the sound than anything.

Welcome.. As a former Wisconsinite double welcome. Yhea I still am a Cheesehead when it comes to the Packers. You are close to MN border, you are not a Viking Fan I hope!!

Nope, definately NOT a Vikings fan!! Lol!!

I'm originally from NC, but have been in Wisconsin for 4 years. definately long enough to catch cheesehead fever.... Go Pack GO!!!

Welcome!

I was born in NC and now I live in CA. Never been to WI though.
smile.gif

I thought the sme thing, but this thing actually scares me a bit. I may add a pipe and supporting mods, but more for the sound than anything.
Welcome to the board!

Being a little scared is a good thing....Totally having no fear of the mighty busa is ultimatly always a bad thing.

Ride safe! Be cool! Have a blast!

Dan
egitarre77.gif

Back