Son witnessed ugly bike/car roadrage

i was sitting at an intersection in Deadwood one afternoon about 20 years ago and two cages came sliding to a stop...three young guys jumped out of one and an old biker got out of the other...i was getting out to even up the odds a little but the old dude knocked one of the kids out, punched another in the head a couple times and chased the third around the car...i just started laughing and gave him a thumbs up...he grinned, got back in his car, and roared out of sight as the 2 guys were trying to load their buddy in their car

unfortunately, someone would probably get killed now...back then, people tended to settle things with their fists or maybe a tire tool and you learned a lesson when you ended up with knots on your head or a broken rib or two...however, you lived to fight another day instead of one person dying and another going to prison...everyone loses!

If it was me I would have tried to follow the action to at least see the outcome, and possibly save a life.....nobody needs to be dying over ridiculous stuff like that. But my son was in traffic headed the other way, so thats all he saw. He couldn't hear anything said, and just saw the harley guy get off his bike and hit the guy in the camaro behind him. I still wish I knew what triggered that though, very strange. Why bust up 2 nice vehicles (and maybe a nose? lol) on a beautiful day over something probably ridiculous as hell? Don't get it.....

He didn't see what led up to it, but my son saw a harley rider get off his bike at a red light, and walk back and punch a guy in a camaro behind him full in the face. Then he gets back on his bike, as the driver starts to creep up on the back of the harley. The harley rider flips the driver off, the light changes, and then the car nails the full dresser in the ass end and parts fly. The harley guy stayed on the bike, and then both guys took off, the harley rider swerving back and forth trying to keep the guy from getting up beside him. My son couldn't see what else happened, but sure makes you wonder eh? A camaro might just be able to run that ole hog down if he was really inclined to hurt him. Plus this was way on the outskirts of town.....plenty of straight open road and no police presence around to speak of. I don't think I'd punch a guy sitting directly behind me in a car, folks tend to lose thier head when you hit them, and a car makes a great weapon against a bike :banghead: Better ways to punch them without becoming road meat :laugh:
Happened to me twice ,and your 100% on ,got to keep your cool,you cant go against a tank.

Back