Son witnessed ugly bike/car roadrage

2Wheels2Live

Registered
He didn't see what led up to it, but my son saw a harley rider get off his bike at a red light, and walk back and punch a guy in a camaro behind him full in the face. Then he gets back on his bike, as the driver starts to creep up on the back of the harley. The harley rider flips the driver off, the light changes, and then the car nails the full dresser in the ass end and parts fly. The harley guy stayed on the bike, and then both guys took off, the harley rider swerving back and forth trying to keep the guy from getting up beside him. My son couldn't see what else happened, but sure makes you wonder eh? A camaro might just be able to run that ole hog down if he was really inclined to hurt him. Plus this was way on the outskirts of town.....plenty of straight open road and no police presence around to speak of. I don't think I'd punch a guy sitting directly behind me in a car, folks tend to lose thier head when you hit them, and a car makes a great weapon against a bike :banghead: Better ways to punch them without becoming road meat :laugh:

I dont get mad anymore, cagers will be cagers, I just get away from them and either let them go on, or leave them behind.

:rofl:Sounds like the Harley guy gave the Camaro driver his best shot, then realized his punch didn't do it. Otherwise he'd have gotten back off his now damaged bike and finished what he started:rofl:

Down here, the Harley guy would have probably fell back when a .357 hit his SKULL (Not that; that might have damaged much on this guy :laugh: )

Actually, I like the Harley Guys with a (nearly) Full UNdresser on the back :rofl:

Was the Camaro a T-Top by any chance? Did any of the involved parties have a sweet mullet?

LOL, people never cease to amaze. Hope nobody was seriously injured.

Thats why he should get a busa, best defensive weapon. Can't hit what you can't catch. That's crazy though

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I dont get mad anymore, cagers will be cagers, I just get away from them and either let them go on, or leave them behind.

Same here brother, I just move along like nothing is going on and watch out for myself. The other day some guy in a pick up pulled up next to me, flipped me off and moved ahead of me. I just slowed down and let him be the tough guy. I thought that maybe he was anti-military as I was wearing my uniform pants and my jacket.

Back