Dude is selling my bike....but....WTF?

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
I sold my bike to a fellow last year,I saw him a couple of weeks ago and he tells me he is selling that bike. Rode it about 1,000 k he says. Just doesn'r ride it like he thought he would,ect ect.

BUT......from reading the ad he posted up, the bikes odometer seems to have gone backward and the horsepower magically has increased quite a bit....to 200 HP!!!! WOW!!!

Gosh, I am pretty sure it dynoed at something like 153/154/155, can't quite remember, and that was with all my luggage and camping gear on the back.

Personally, I think he scared hisself,he is a Harley guy and every now and then I would see him on the road,wedged in the middle of a gang of Harley's,barf......

He is a sissy! ... and all of his Harley friends joked him about riding a crotch rocket. Those leather tastles just don't hang right off of a sport bike. :rofl:

its easy on busa, just replace instrument cluster and boom your bike become more expensive, illegal - yes but monetary reward outweight possible legal troubles.
when you sold the bike did you put actual mileage in title? if not.. it`s all your fault if you do.. he will havehard time explaining potential buyer how that happened.

it's no surprise, the bike was so fast that it went back in time (and mileage) :thumbsup:

hhaha thats funny.. if he did change out the cluster and didnt report it to the proper dmv office he's got a big wake up call coming when he does the title transfer :lol:

I hesitate to post the ad here......Ha, I hadn't thought about all the transfer stuff, I also forgot to mention he left the bike in my name for months after the sale. And, yes, I posted the original mileage of the bike in my ad,I am always up front about things.....

I hesitate to post the ad here......Ha, I hadn't thought about all the transfer stuff, I also forgot to mention he left the bike in my name for months after the sale. And, yes, I posted the original mileage of the bike in my ad,I am always up front about things.....
ok, first off how does someone leave the bike in ur name? that makes no sense. you cancel or transfer ur registration and u cancel ur insurancy policy on the bike. so explain how he left the bike in ur name?

not wat the mileage was in ur for sale ad? u were asked if u wrote in down on the title when u signed it over? it doesnt appear so.

Back