Somebody just made a BIG mistake...

If it wasn't to expensive you could shoes bronzed or some other plated and give them back as "fond memories of the last day you were just fast enough" think of it as first place for being stupid and lucky.

Damn kids~!~ They're why I have security cameras everywhere now..

Glad you took care of it~!~

we used to use fishing line and sinkers and knock from 1000 yards away...u get alot more of a head start that way

What was he planning on doing just ringing your bell and that's it ?
Your lucky his friends didn't have a shotgun and shot you !
Or same thing regarding red Taurus .
Your brave and sorry no insult meant but in today's world foolish to have just walked up to the Taurus cuz you could also have been shot and left for dead .
Glad it worked out.
I bet if you open the door and peppered him with painballs the police will show up and arrest a confused you ?
The good guys always seem to get screwed these days ?

What was he planning on doing just ringing your bell and that's it ?
Your lucky his friends didn't have a shotgun and shot you !
Or same thing regarding red Taurus .
Your brave and sorry no insult meant but in today's world foolish to have just walked up to the Taurus cuz you could also have been shot and left for dead .
Glad it worked out.
I bet if you open the door and peppered him with painballs the police will show up and arrest a confused you ?
The good guys always seem to get screwed these days ?

Kinda like pulling your gun on someone that cuts you off? :whistle: :rofl:

I'm just messing with you.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Skydivr you are the man! That is awesome. Why do kids do stupid things like that. They could get killed so easily mistaken as intruders...

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Skydivr, not to pee all over your "victory" but,
All of this over a stupid ring and run prank? Really? How can a harmless prank PO you so badly? ???
Me personally would not have spent the energy on making him wrong for something so petty and getting your shotgun ready... WOW! Headline to read;"Teen killed over stupid doorbell prank".

I cannot believe you got the police involved. What would they charge him with? Disturbing the peace? :whistle:
Maybe it's just me but, I would have just gone to bed.

haha That must of been a actually very fun but irritating night. haha I bet they didnt expect their little idea to backfire so badly. :thumbsup:

To update:

1. No, no repeat performances thank God.

2. Chef: You have to know the background story. One of my neighbors was a deputy sheriff. He had, for the last 6 months, had on ongoing battle with some local neighborhood boys who would do this to his house in the middle of the night about 2X a week. It had escalated to them banging on his doors and windows hard enough to break something, and scareing his wife and children. He'd even been down, in uniform, to talk to the parents about stopping it but they appeared unable to control their kids (they wern't model citizens, either - they had a stripper pole installed on the back porch - no kidding) He had even put out laser trip wires and a warning so he'd know they were coming, but he's just too fat to catch them. I was afraid that I was going to be the new target, and I was nipping that in the BUD. My ringer turned out not to be those kids, but that's what went thru my mind that I was gonna catch one NOW.

Last edited:
Back