I FAILED AS A PARENT TODAY

Lean angle? He needed a big for that? Dude, he just needed to watch you walk from the Phillips to the Microtel...
beerchug.gif

As mentioned he will learn some things on his own the hard way. I'm sure he'll think about squiding the next time. Glad it wasn't worse.

Don't feel to bad, that's just one of life's little lessons we all go through at one point or another. He will heal up and have one heck of a story to tell his buddies.

He is Ok. That is the important thing. And you stop beating yourself up. We all fell down a few times learning to walk, (some of us still fall down occasionally
laugh.gif
). But the next time you give him a safety talk he will have the experience to KNOW why you are telling him these things. Hopefully 60 years from now when he is telling his grandkids of his motorcycle days, the only injury from a crash that he will have to talk about is the Raspberry he got when he was a child.
ThumbsUp.gif

Hope he gets back on the bike soon.
smile.gif

Bro... Its all good, this is not a major catastrophe and in no way represents a failure on your part. These days, it is programmed that kids need adult supervision around the clock but it is getting ridiculous.. Just think about when you were a kid.
+10000

you better be home before the street lights come on is what my mom said in the morning and I wouldnt see her untill that night

Glad your lil man is ok

You have to love a kid that finds the limits of his bike's lean angle
smile.gif
. Good looking kid, too
beerchug.gif

Ouch! He'll be okay and learn an important lesson. No harm done really.

Glad he is ok, but sure alot of us wore less riding bicycles in the day going around the same speeds. A little fear now will keep him safe later.

First thing you do is tell him it goes with the territory. Next, I should of had you change clothes but I neglected to do so.

With that said next week we are going to buy you some protective gear.

Glad he is OK. He will bruise again whether on a bike or not. Kids do that ya know.
thumb_up.gif

r8
thumb_up.gif

Glad to hear the little booger is OK Chris !!!

Just reading posts
rock.gif
rofl.gif
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

glad he is ok! things can happen, not really big deal, he could have played ball and fall the wrong way and hurt something. it is all part of growing up and learning from it.
beerchug.gif

I wonder if I can get some pilot powers in a 16" x 2"
cool.gif
He thinks he's ready for the dragon
laugh.gif
I need Kevin to give him some pointers after I find those pilots.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well Chris, if it makes you feel any better I just got off the phone with your local Social Services Representatives.

Be home around four today.

r8

Lessons learned the hard way are usually the ones you remember. Don't beat yourself up.

Back