I failed my friends.....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I hate when I get so busy that I miss the signs that my friends put out that they are having problems. I have always prided myself on being observant and being able to detect when a friend had troubles at home... I missed many indicators because I was too caught up in my own life... Sorry folks, you know who you are too! I will have more of a presence of the forum in an effort to see things more clearly...

I know many find it Corny that I have good friends on the Internet but it's the truth... I care about my friends and I need to start acting like it....

I don't tend to trust people, but I trust many folks here more than most. Good people do exist on the internet, and ride Busa's :thumbsup:

Um :cry:ing ova heah....

I've missed your signature in many threads recently. Several posts made me think of it. :)

We CARE about YOU & YOURS the SAME...

We all go through things at some point in time, but what should lift us up is knowing we do have a family outside our home...

I wish that God Bless You All that are going thru something. When you need a confidential ear and some words of encouragement, send me a pm and a #.. I'm here for anyone needing a ear and shoulder...

I hate when I get so busy that I miss the signs that my friends put out that they are having problems. I have always prided myself on being observant and being able to detect when a friend had troubles at home... I missed many indicators because I was too caught up in my own life... Sorry folks, you know who you are too! I will have more of a presence of the forum in an effort to see things more clearly...

I know many find it Corny that I have good friends on the Internet but it's the truth... I care about my friends and I need to start acting like it....

Life is frantic Doug. You can always be there for everyone. Take care brother

So where is the guy that started this thread THREE HOURS ago that said he was gonna be here more?
:rofl:

I don't tend to trust people, but I trust many folks here more than most. Good people do exist on the internet, and ride Busa's :thumbsup:

Couldn't be a truer statement. I've met a few people local to me and all have been great peeps!

Life happens.

I have lots of very good REal life friends that I met online.

Yay for the Internet and stuff.

things good here capt. just the day in day out busy stuff otherwise...we good. but dont let it get to you. got to take care of your own to be any good for anyone else

I don't find it corny at all.

I would trust a lot of people on here over some of my friends I have in England.

I ALMOST failed a friend like this, in a way I feel that I did, it took me three days to figure out something was wrong. When I did figure it out, I was right there as fast as I could be. Trying to help and apologize for me being so dumb and blind.

some folks online are not worth the time or effort given to them, as for this forum, I have found that I come back again and again because of the closeness and family atmosphere we have. I too have some trust issues lately and have started questioning a lot of things and using caution with other things, I thank you all for that constant in my life that I've come to depend on. There is nothing like the .org family! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! there are those who try to imitate, huh NOT!!! O and I learn more and more each time I come here. No matter what there is something new that I find out or some tip that works better. GREATEST BROTHERS AND SISTER EVER!

Have missed you Cap and hope you and yours are doing as AWESOME as you can be.

No worries Cap. Everyone gets a little overwhelmed by life, family and work. No one can be everywhere all the time.
Glad to see you back. :thumbsup:

Ya, I'd agree on its not corny to have friends through the internet. I've met a few people from the org and I'd definitely consider them friends. Anywho good to see you trolling the forums again :banana:

you haven't failed anyone, Cap! you have your plate loaded down and still find the time to keep this place up and running which is a help to thousands of people...just doing that reaches more people in a single day than i will reach this whole month!! you rock! :beerchug:

as far as the folks on the .org, i've never been involved with a better group in my life...i had a couple things hit me pretty hard this past weekend and just needed a friendly face, i walked into BusaWhipped and MrsBusawhipped's restaurant and plopped down in my usual seat across from BW...without knowing what was going on, they both just gave me a big hug and made me feel like part of the family which was exactly what i needed...they didn't pry which was good as i couldn't have put what was going on into words at that time anyway...what a great pair of friends! the amazing thing is they aren't the only ones i know that would do the exact same thing...i could show up at the door of hundreds of friends on here all over the world and know that i would receive a true welcome just like you would at my door...you can't buy that with any amount of money and it is worth more than about anything else in my life...thank you to each and every one of you that make this place what it is and to Cap for letting us be here :bowdown:

I can relate to that Cap. Many of us on hayabusa.org have had the blessing of meeting some of the best people on earth on this forum, and have over the years developed very close relationships with several people. I met members on this forum that are as close to me, and my family, as though they WERE a part of my family, and I love and care for them as if they were. However, the more relationships that you are blessed with, the harder it is to keep track of whats going on in their lives and spend the time with them that you would like. I hope I can do a better job in the coming months to spend time with, and speak more often to my org kin, and let them know how much they mean to me.

I think we all feel that way at times captain. It's hard to keep up with everything everyone has going on; life is so fast-paced and every single one of us has entire life outside of here (I know, it's so hard to believe, isn't it?? LOL)

Good to see you posting up again though...don't be a stranger!! :rulez:

Semi, I should have seen something with your situation, honestly I knew from the lack of text messages, emails, PM's and posting on the site that something was up but I didn't get up and check it out... Chelle, the same for you over the past few months..... I haven't seen uncle steve in probably 5 months... There is something GIGANTICALLY wrong in my life when I can't find the time to get together with the Professor or Uncle Steve, Twotonevert or heck having Semi show up with a weeks worth of mods... Something needs to change for me now.....

Back