Farewell My Friends

Postal

Donating Member
Registered
Well boys and girls, there is more to the story than just me selling Raptor. I just want to let all of you, my friends, know that I am officially retired from bikes. Yes, I'm retired from working on them and owning them. I cleaned out my garage.

This has been a very long a thought-out decision, but the right one for me. I will miss all of you. I have been on here sine 2002, owned three Busas, and road with some of you. Having known you has enriched my life. I will pop back in every now and then, and I wish all of you my very best. Just three more years for me with the old USPS and I am officially retired for good. Many blessing to all of you!

Tom.

Best of luck but you told Michelle you where going to the bash, now you will be in the dog house!

Tom,
I hope your decisions take you where you need to go.

Shawn

sorry to see you go but only you know what you need to do at this point...we'll be around when the bike bug hits you again and i hope you do continue to drop in and let us know what is going on in your life :beerchug:

Your not going anywhere.. Once you join the org its a life thing... Just keep coming back and letting us know how its going....

I'll bug you no matter what Tom...we've been friends for as long as I've owned my Busa and you're just 2 hours away. Omar and I are driving by your town often enough to swing by and say hi, so just get used to the old Busa gang even if you're not riding anymore.

Take care of yourself and if you need anything, we're not far away!!! :)

Much love :love:
M -

Stop in here and let us know what's going on!

I'll bug you no matter what Tom...we've been friends for as long as I've owned my Busa and you're just 2 hours away. Omar and I are driving by your town often enough to swing by and say hi, so just get used to the old Busa gang even if you're not riding anymore.

Take care of yourself and if you need anything, we're not far away!!! :)

Much love :love:
M -

We can take a ride to Waffle House! LOL See what Tom is up to....

Best of luck but you told Michelle you where going to the bash, now you will be in the dog house!

He is in the doghouse! Where are all the guys that kidnap around here? He should be forced to go anyway...he can wipe down bikes or something :p

Wow, you put together my first group ride in Va./ W.Va. It's been a good ride Tom. The Fairing Grills were great. See you soon, best of luck in all things :thumbsup:

I wish you all the best! Don't make us come looking for you though....you best pop in and say hello.

wow dude, bummer to come back to... haven't been around for awhile, but i remember laughing with some of your posts... keep us in your thoughts as we keep you in ours...

Sorry to see you go, best of luck in the future. Stop in a and post once in a while. :thumbsup:

i bet he will be creeping....mark my word

GEDC0294.jpg

Back