Some thoughtfullness needed for a member

Don't stress. When you do that you tend to think negative then at a point depression sets in.

Keep applying. Job market is horrible. Do anything for now..look for better work as you go on.

r8

This is what I was gonna suggest. I'm working for almost half what I was a year ago. Be persistant and consistant and things WILL work out. Those who look the hardest and work the hardest always end up on top.

It's good to hear from you again Tito. Wish it was cause you got a new bike or a new girl though. Be strong my friend. I'll be praying for you.

yah i havent been on as much because i been really stressed out brendan gave me a call so ill be trying to come on here alot more often to keep my mind of of things.

yah i havent been on as much because i been really stressed out brendan gave me a call so ill be trying to come on here alot more often to keep my mind of of things.

this is a great place to get away from reality and relax.

Dude, i got no problem sending you 100 bux out of my savings acct. Money means nothing to me. I make good money at my job. You and many other of my good friends here know that man. I want to help you out. You are worth it, and if I'm the only one who does it, (and i have gotten Pm's about trying to raise you some $$ to help you out, then at least you know I tried)

I cant twist any arms. And the last thing I wanna do is to try to rally up funds for a member in need.
I just know what I am capable of doing for a good friend, and that is all that counts for me bro.
PM me a place to send you some help. One thing I am NOT, is a bull****ter. And dont cop that stubborn attitude! ok? I am here to help you bro! take it ok?

You have always been a good friend to me. I dont forget my good friends Sir!!!!:bowdown:

Fukk that, I will be there for you. And I certainly am NOT trying to turn this thread into a "Sympathy Thread" I dont operate like that.
I just know what i can do for a person that I got to know in person, and is "real" in my book! :beerchug:

brendan my paypal is shadiguy1@gmail.com i really feel bad taking money from anyone but i appreciate the offer it isnt neseccary tho. but there is my paypal address thanks again just for the thought.

i havent been on here in a while and already i feel like i never left people here never seem to amaze me. Everyone here is so kind it makes me forget what the real world is like. This place is really like a home and makes you feel better even if just for a little while it helps me forget what im up against right now. Thanks to Everyone. I think im going to try and get my kids to lay down so i can lay down myself all i wanna do is sleep its the only time im not thnking negativley what i could have done diffrent so all this misfortune wouldnt be happening to me. Im hoping my medication can stop me from thinking like that.

Last edited:
Tito , My prayers are with you Bro! Keep your head up & don't stop fighting , Things will get better. What doesn't break you Will make you stronger!!:thumbsup:

i havent been on here in a while and already i feel like i never left people here never seem to amaze me. Everyone here is so kind it makes me forget what the real world is like. This place is really like a home and makes you feel better even if just for a little while it helps me forget what im up against right now. Thanks to Everyone. I think im going to try and get my kids to lay down so i can lay down myself all i wanna do is sleep its the only time im not thnking negativley what i could have done diffrent so all this misfortune wouldnt be happening to me. Im hoping my medication can stop me from thinking like that.

Keep this in mind Tito, your kids are looking to you. They need you just like you need them. Please remain positive and dont let your kids see you when you are at a bad time in your day. They can be a great source of inspiration and comfort.

Speaking of the Children what is it they need?

You mentioned School. Is this correct?

r8

How old are your kids? Maybe we could get with santa and have him send some gifts. :whistle:

I PM'd Brendan about the same thing! I think we could cover Christmas for your kids Tito, just tell us some things about them so we can send along things they'd like :)

i know. ive been putting applications and applyng online like crazy for like a week and i havent recieved even one call i dont know what else to do im so stressed out.

Don't apply online if you really want the job. Apply in-person to anyplace that you have skills to support, even if they're not hiring. Making a personal appearance will show the potential employer that you mean business. They have to sift through many, many online applications. They won't remember you from a word document, but they will certainly remember your face.

I hope things turn around for you soon.

:beerchug:

Contact your closest truck driving school. It is not widely known, but they do sometimes have local driving positions. Home every day. Look at Postal contractors. I work for a Postal contractor. Home every day. Pays good. You can be driving a truck with 2 weeks of school.

Back