Member who signed up first.

Hmmmm---------------------------------------------------->

Hey Man, How have you been, You still making stickers? You made 2 sets for helmets I guess 9 years ago.
Hope life is good for you
Take care

Last edited:
Hey Man, How have you been, You still making stickers? You made 2 sets for helmets I guess 9 years ago.
Hope life is good for you
Take care

Think I first meet you on LA BUSAS or on here I was Jonney99 once upon a time Ran at Maxton id summer of 2000 We talked motor stuff for a while

how does this rank? Sorry Nick to bump you. I had/have the original Hayabusa mailing list and way back then asked one of our list members to start a webpage. I joined then.

Last edited:
So....just curious. What's the history behind Hayabusa.org. Who started the forum originally...and how did Doug come about being the big cheese? :laugh: I'm assuming it was a voluntary thing, but just curious since I've only been around a couple years.....techinically....I was a stalker/lurker for awhile, hung out at SH.org then found out about this place over there...and finally figured I'd register here. :thumbsup:

So....just curious. What's the history behind Hayabusa.org. Who started the forum originally...and how did Doug come about being the big cheese? :laugh: I'm assuming it was a voluntary thing, but just curious since I've only been around a couple years.....techinically....I was a stalker/lurker for awhile, hung out at SH.org then found out about this place over there...and finally figured I'd register here. :thumbsup:

A couple Goons from Suzuki knocked on his door with Baseball bats " We have a job for you...":laugh:

The original owner was a man named Chase. I dont remember his last name. As I mentioned above I had formed the Hayabusa mailing list a few months earlier in the fall of 2008 I think and I was trying to get some publcity for the mailing list. At that point I was not yet writing or doing photography for any of the magazines so I didnt have any contacts.

So when I tried to get publicity they all wanted to list webpages not mailing lists. So I asked the list if someone would form a page. Chase said yes and then it was done. At least that is the way I remember it 10-11 years ago.

The original owner was a man named Chase. I dont remember his last name. As I mentioned above I had formed the Hayabusa mailing list a few months earlier in the fall of 2008 I think and I was trying to get some publcity for the mailing list. At that point I was not yet writing or doing photography for any of the magazines so I didnt have any contacts.

So when I tried to get publicity they all wanted to list webpages not mailing lists. So I asked the list if someone would form a page. Chase said yes and then it was done. At least that is the way I remember it 10-11 years ago.

So that's how it started....now when do the goons from Suzuki show up at Cap's door? :rofl:

I am still waiting on my new Hayabusa prize to show up but so far nothing !!:whistle:

I was leaving for christmas but I dont want to miss out if the Hayabusa Santa stops by.

I am still waiting on my new Hayabusa prize to show up but so far nothing !!:whistle:

I was leaving for christmas but I dont want to miss out if the Hayabusa Santa stops by.

Come to the Spring Bash and ...maybe....see what kind of trouble it started :)

old school somewhat...but still a rookie judging by many of posters above.

lurk every once in a great while...heck, i've been on here about twice this year. New record for me. :cheerleader:

glad to see that most all are doing well. :beerchug:

and FWIW, I think I'm still the board's resident shaving expert. ???:whistle:

Back