:welcome:
Might be me?

The new leader.

Here is your 1st post.

#2 (permalink) 02-29-2000, 04:02 PM
OB_John Noonan
Rookie
Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard...Richard...Richard...

OB stands for OLD Board.....

Old school first timer right there, glad to see you still around John....

What's up! I been lurking around these past couple of months but had not posted. :beerchug:

if you hover over your screen name you will see at the bottom of the page your registration number just to the left of the .html

i am 24,143

cap, your 18,635

this doesnt work as there are members that joined only 2 years ago with lower numbers than the current leader.

Looks Like Gixxx is our new leader.........Been here a few, wished it was longer.

Now that I look over the 3 pages, I do feel like one of the old men of the board. :laugh:

In August of 2003, I joined up and posted that I wanted to buy a 00 blue/silver Hayabusa. Have cash, call me. Then subsequently made a huge list of all the things I wanted to do to the bike. Fella contacted me and I went & bought his bike. First one looked & got exactly what I wanted. Couple months later, started the Pashnit Touring Co & have spent the last 6 years leading tours with it among other things. :laugh: Fast forward a couple years & had to start up PashnitBusa.com to support the parts-n-bling habit. :sarcasm:

Been a fun ride.

Last edited:
Now that I look over the 3 pages, I do feel like one of the old men of the board. :laugh:

In August of 2003, I joined up and posted that I wanted to buy a 00 blue/silver Hayabusa. Have cash, call me. Then subsequently made a huge list of all the things I wanted to do to the bike. Fella contacted me and I went & bought his bike. First one looked & got exactly what I wanted. Couple months later, started the Pashnit Touring Co & have spent the last 6 years leading tours with it among other things. :laugh: Fast forward a couple years & had to start up PashnitBusa.com to support the parts-n-bling habit. :sarcasm:

Been a fun ride.

You and Rich :laugh:

Back