A simple change request from a member

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I got a pm this morning from a member who had noticed something very small but important. He said that he noticed Banned members and the Fallen members both showed up in black on the forum in their old post... A simple request like that demonstrates exactly what this site is intended to be about... We want to continually look out for each other and make this place better each day than the way we found it....

I have since changed the color of the fallen members to Gold. If you see a member show up in that color in a post you will now be able to easily identify that they have passed on and left this world...

Great idea, keep them coming....

Cap

Very nice thought~!!~ :thumbsup:

It kind of made me think for a few minutes also...great change to show respect for a fallen brother~!~

Last edited:
:beerchug: Indeed; great observation for an important differentiation.

god has already blessed us all, the question is, have you accepted the blessing? ride on brothers.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Way to look out for the org.

Someone res eructed a thread from 04 about top speed naked Busa in LSR..

Well I saw a post by Dave O there an underneath it the very next post was from a banned member. Kinda of felt wrong glad someone spoke up :bowdown::bowdown:

It is a small but a very important change. Thanks go out to Cap for making the change, and to the unknown member. :thumbsup:

Let's make sure we give credit where credit is due... Mr Brown is the one that contacted me, my part was small....

CAp

Back