Blast from the past!!!

Yeah, I was without internet for a while, bro. That's why your mail bounced. Just got internet again this week actually and had to come check on ya'll. Glad that there's been no tragic news to catch up on so far. I hope that means there wasn't any tragic losses in the family since I left.

And as for post count... Wow! I've fallen somewhat behind it seems! :rofl:

Be careful - 'Chelle will steal 'em from time to time. :laugh: There has been some sad news, as you will see, but everyone seems to be managing to get through it. Still the great family place that it always was!

Be careful - 'Chelle will steal 'em from time to time. :laugh: There has been some sad news, as you will see, but everyone seems to be managing to get through it. Still the great family place that it always was!

Remember... I have photos of Michelle. She'd better watch messin' with my numbers! :rofl:

BT-Nice to see you posting again. It's been a few years now.

You need to make it to the Bash in April. Lots of fun, don't ya know.

Stick around,
Chris

Well since everyone is dusting off their old accounts I might as well say hi too. I am loving the pink toasters for post counts, nice touch.

hey to all you '03 guys i didnt register back then but i do have an '03 busa didnt get it til march '08 or i would have been on yacken it with you all

Welcome in Skinner. you got the '03, the FASTEST year.

yeah... yeah... I went THERE. hahahahaha BRING IT!

Welcome back BT. Good to see you reclaim your well earned post count. Also good to see another OG on board. :thumbsup:

Nice to hear from you BT.

It's been quite a while.

Fine looking kids you have there. The girl will wrap you right around her finger and then pi$$ you off something fierce, but there's nothing like 'em.

You looking for the Busa avatar, or the ZX one :poke:

Nice to hear from you BT.

It's been quite a while.

Fine looking kids you have there. The girl will wrap you right around her finger and then pi$$ you off something fierce, but there's nothing like 'em.

You looking for the Busa avatar, or the ZX one :poke:

Found the ZX-10R ava's... but I didn't go there. :thumbsup:

Is this ava better? Not my original bullet train image, but I thought this one was pretty sweet.

Welcome back Chris. Good to see you posting again. If I remember correctly the pic on first new post is not the real train but a model. Still at the same home front? Was cool watching your man cave going up. Been a long time. Good looking kids! Sorry about wifey. Now your back posting stay around for a while. :thumbsup:

Welcome back Chris. Good to see you posting again. If I remember correctly the pic on first new post is not the real train but a model. Still at the same home front? Was cool watching your man cave going up. Been a long time. Good looking kids! Sorry about wifey. Now your back posting stay around for a while. :thumbsup:

The pic in the first post was a photochop. It is 'Train, but she was NEVER that dirty. Could have eaten off her the day she was sold to elmostro. :thumbsup:

Welcome back BT I always enjoy your posts!! Now stay around for a while and yes, 03 is still the best and fastest!!!!! :thumbsup::bowdown:

Back