Blast from the past

I wanna know what mod the tape was for in the first pic.
laugh.gif

I wanna know what mod the tape was for in the first pic.
laugh.gif
Analog way to photoshop your license plate out of the pic! (look at the last pic).  
biggrin.gif
Oh shid, U'r right I almost forgot ! That was before the Iceman (JD) had School'd me on Photochoppn when I my skilz were limited to cut and tape and not cyber cut and paste.  
biggrin.gif

Actually the last pic is photochop, take a good look at the license plate edge of photo with the tape lying on the ground nnext to the bike and you will notice a yellow edge, which is yellow notepad paper folded to cover my plate.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150404111 -->

biggrin.gif

Nice bikes , What did it take to polish those stock cans out like that ?
Pretty easy shid to do, it just takes some patients and time, which I have more than money. If you dont find my post on how to DIY polishing tutorial just give me a pm and I'll give you the scoop.

Ty, I gotta ask a pimp... Wassup with the hump on the new bike?

Awesome bikes though.
cool.gif

Ty, I gotta ask a pimp... Wassup with the hump on the new bike?

Awesome bikes though.
cool.gif

Thats my custom 8" sub woofer for my onboard 500wattt sound sytem the first of two. DJ has the second unti but its only a 6" sub.
If you look hard enough in the photo you can see the 5.25 mid speakers that I custom molded into the front inners and 2" speakers molded into the windscreen. Pimpn aint Eazy in the Valley as my boy Dudwzr (Joe) would say.

Rhythmazzshot.jpg

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150412264 -->

What did you use to make the custom cover for the Hump? It looks awesome, and very original. It gets old looking at the same old mods...its so nice to see someone with a creative bone in their body.
cool.gif

What did you use to make the custom cover for the Hump? It looks awesome, and very original. It gets old looking at the same old mods...its so nice to see someone with a creative bone in their body.
cool.gif
I fabricated it using fiberglass, Playa !

dayum Ty... Thats a cluster fug of a dash you got there.
laugh.gif

I'm more of a bare bones guy. Me, the bike, and maybe a tank bag to carry what I can't fit in the hump.

dayum Ty... Thats a cluster fug of a dash you got there.
laugh.gif

I'm more of a bare bones guy. Me, the bike, and maybe a tank bag to carry what I can't fit in the hump.
Yeah, I thought it was a bit too much myself and went with a blu tooth setup and ditched my homemade stemstand carrying all that junk. Now everything is wireless.

Broadband cellphone,kickazz amp, Stereo bluetooth headset and bluetooth emitter to transmit the Psp audio.
DSC03071.jpg

Included is a 15 hr plus mini backup power supply for my accessories minus my V1 radar that is hard wired using a cig plug adapter.

DSC03076.jpg

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150416243 -->

Back