Just stoppin by...

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
:whistle: Just stopped in to "Hey" to me ol' Busa fandamnily! Hope all is well with everyone from the ol' days.... as well as all the noobs that have come here since I've been spendin' my days on the cruisin' circuit. Be safe out there.. and I'm sure I'll stop by again in a few more years! :peace:

Glad you stopped by , Doing the Cruisn' thing myself! :thumbsup:
Nice Street Glide :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Bought myself a 2012 Glide also

Well, well, well...look who remembered the minions? :p

Glad to know you're doing well!! :thumbsup:

Brenda is doin' great dad! She misses her Busa somethin' fierce I must admit, but beginin' to love her Heritage almost as much! :blush:

Congrats on the new Glide, Ninja! Those 103ci in the new 12's are sweet. I've had mine almost a year now.. and only put 7k on 'er so far. I know.. I'm slackin' in the ridin' department. Kinda stuck between jobs right now, so not much justification for me to spend 4.20 a gal on fuel for a joy ride these days. :(

Shut it VA... I was typin' about the bike ridin' department there!! :moon: Hope ya had a great b'day, darlin'. Justice is still hangin' in there. He's got a lot of grey goin' at 8y/o now. We just picked up another pup a month or so ago. Ya may have seen Brenda's posts on FB about her. She's a sweetie and Justice seems to love her.. :)

Zuk... it's always good to see ya! So happy you was able to stop by for a bit durin' your business trip around these parts. I hope we fed ya well and the rest of your stay goes as good. :beerchug:

Hope I'm not late....HI!

Sounds like you and Brenda are doing well. Don't be such a stranger. :poke:

It's never too late for you Ms Dawn... I just don't have much to contribute, as if I ever did :sigh: , being striped down to nothin' more then Busa models on the wall anymore. I'll do my best to check in more often though...

Back