Member who signed up first.

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
This thread about first post https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/122025-first-post.html got me wondering about who was still out there lurking every once in awhile. We have members that pop back in every few years to check on friends but I was curious as to who still hangs around that we dont know about...

SO

If you think that you signed up on the forum before anyone else that is active then post up here... Sometime on Tues Dec 8th 2009 I will look at all who have posted here and the winner is going to get a box of stuff sent to him from the Org.....

Who will it be? If you have been lurking in the shadows for a long time maybe now this is a perfect time to get a Christmas gift sent to you...

Mods and Admins are disqualified!

cap

1242699177872.jpg

uhhh earlyest for me was in 2005-2006... quite active by then im sure

Yeah chris im back in 2005... prolly waaaay earlier than I am also.

if you hover over your screen name you will see at the bottom of the page your registration number just to the left of the .html

i am 24,143

cap, your 18,635

Last edited:
On the right side of the page you will see the registration date...

I'm out but I've been around for a while.
Posted via Mobile Device

I've been around a while but know others are older and still active... heck I've seen ICEMAN on here recently, he's been around longer than me :laugh:

I'm out but I've been around for a while.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well this eliminates me.. beat me by a month.
Feb 2002 join date.
Wait he's a super moderator. . . Maybe I'm a dark horse and still in the running?

:hijack: Raider out.
P1593

Last edited:
dayyyyyum two old schoolers :bowdown: :bowdown:

Just when I thought I was gonna get to ride this one out, you guys have me by more than a year :thumbsup:

Are you going to reward some one for lurking ??? One who registered a long time ago an never or hardly posted or participated in the forums ??? One who never offered any advise, or made any effort to help another member in need be it mechanical advice, a simple opinion or a little light heartened humor to try an help out another member feeling a little down an depressed..:whistle: ....hhhhmmmmm

..... Don't fall for it lurkers your reward will probably be a great big :ban: in the pants :laugh:

Only :poke: cap :hide: :laugh::laugh: subscribed I am a little curious to who our # 1 an oldest lurker is :rofl:

Back