Some thoughtfullness needed for a member

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
I was just hoping you guys could chime in with some nice thoughts for Tito (shadyguy1)
His luck this year has been terrible outside of him and Dan coming to visit me over the summer.

His first major let down was his fiance and him split up. Refer to this thread:
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/93766-why-i-havent-been-much.html

Then his 07 bike got ripped off!! Refer to this thread:
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/94575-worst-has-happened.html

And now he called me the other night telling me that he just got laid off after being with his place of employment for 3 years! WTF? Could it get any worse for him? Especially with the holdays coming?

So I was hoping you guys and gals might be able to post up encouraging thoughts.
I told Tito I have gone thru many of ruts like this in my life also. It can only get better. :bowdown:

I hope life turns around for the better for you Tito, and soon...we've all been there at some point and somehow we all manage to get back up and life levels out. When you're knee deep in it all though, it's tough to realize it can only get better...

You're in my thoughts :)

Well that is a lousy year, good thing the new one is coming up...

I bet the new year has a new girl, a new job and maybe a new bike in it.....

any 2 of the 3 would be good :) hang in there... only one way to go at this point right? :)

Hi Tito.
Hang in there buddy.
They say there is a silver lining to every cloud so just wait and you will see it.
You are still a rich man for you have friends that care about you like Brendanp.

hi tito,
hope things will turn around for you for better.
i have been there myself and the best medicine is to keep positive attitude. being down at yourself and discourage will not help the situation.
the most important thing is to look for a job and hope you find something even better.
bikes and girls, there are plenty out there and you will have it in future,
good luck to you and remember postive thinking can open alot of doors to your success!:thumbsup:

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, right now you cant see the good thats coming to you but you will!

Sorry about the craptastic year man. It's almost to the new one though, so keep you chin up. We all hit years like this, they suck, you struggle through them, and carry on. It's not always an easy trip, but you will get to the good times soon. Hang in there man.

It will turn around.

Girls? Plenty of those.

Bike? Plenty of those.

Good job? They are around. Just keep looking. When that happens the first two choices will fall into place.

r8

I hope life turns around for the better for you Tito, and soon...we've all been there at some point and somehow we all manage to get back up and life levels out. When you're knee deep in it all though, it's tough to realize it can only get better...

You're in my thoughts :)

I can't say it any better than Michelle...hang in there brother and keep the chin up. Time has a way of taking care of things :beerchug:

Hi Tito.
Hang in there buddy.
They say there is a silver lining to every cloud so just wait and you will see it.
You are still a rich man for you have friends that care about you like Brendanp.

Brendanp seems to be bad luck and my in fact be the root of all your porblems. He give me a rash of crap every now and then that is for sure.

Ok Brendanp aside, life can only get better and hopefully like Biscuit says all that you hope for will come to pass next year and maybe sooner.

Just hang in there you have plenty of ears to listen here and probably more than a few shoulders to lean on.

You are in my prayers.

Dang Tito!

Focus on the things in this world that are important. Family, friends, home, and happiness... the rest is just gravy. Keep your spirits up!

Hey and thanks for the help with the Jeep this summer over the phone. You were spot on with your diagnosis. Anyone who is able to do that and has a heart willing to do that definitely has value. A future employer will see that. As will a future "Lady Tito".

Remain true to yourself and stay positive! We're rooting for you! :thumbsup:

Thanks peeps. Tito is really a cool guy. I was impressed over the summer when he drove his now stolen bike from Penn. to mass just to visit my sorry arse! :laugh:

i dunno what to do with myself bills are starting to pile up im out of work im a single father of 2 young children i feel like im losing total control now. tears are flowing from my eyes reading all the encourgement. I feel so worthless at this point. Thanks to you all...

Tito, i have been thru everything your going thru, divorce, loss of job, loss of home, loss of bike, it all hurts thats for sure no matter how a guy slices it. But one thing is for sure in life, things tend to fall into place for those who put their head down and drive on, you just hang in there tough man and you will see that things have a way of working out and when your time comes it will be that much sweeter

Hope the set back's that you've endured this past year pale in comparison to the good fortune that is to come in the future............ Take care and stay positive.......

Back