Some thoughtfullness needed for a member

Tito,

Hang in there and trust in God. Talk to God and tell him your troubles. This is just another battle you must go through but you will come out on the other side.:thumbsup:

When 1 door closes there is always another one opening........ or is that legs instead of doors??? not sure right now but I guess it works for both... Keep it positive man

Forget girls and bikes for now. Focus on the beautiful children you have and keep pushing forward. The rest of life will fall into place. Keep your eyes open for opportunities regarding a job. They are out there, maybe a move and fresh start is in order. Whatever you do, dont forget your family here is, well, here for you.

i dunno what im gonna do i need to find work in the worst way i have ti pay for kids schooling and everything. my savings are pretty much empty at this point i have mayeb another month to live off od if i dont find something by them im gonna be under alot of it. i just dont know what to do my luck is si bad it this pont maybe i should try the lottery only way to get something for nothing these days is through luck which i seem to have none of oh well what can u do. I still apreciate the kind words from all of you.

Concentrate on work first. This will keep your mind occupied and expenses in check.

Can't change the past but only look forward to the future.

r8

i know. ive been putting applications and applyng online like crazy for like a week and i havent recieved even one call i dont know what else to do im so stressed out.

Stay strong, man. Keep working on looking for a job. My heart is with you, man.

Lou

mechanic i worked on cars. i wish i could just walk outside and find a bag of money lol. What make my life easier with just a little in it. lol im not greedy hell afew hundred for nothing would help lol. better start lookin in the streets lol what am i talking about i better wake up lol

Last edited:
i know. ive been putting applications and applyng online like crazy for like a week and i havent recieved even one call i dont know what else to do im so stressed out.

Don't stress. When you do that you tend to think negative then at a point depression sets in.

Keep applying. Job market is horrible. Do anything for now..look for better work as you go on.

r8

Just keep in mind that you always have something:

image008.jpg

lol brendan i just need to get some cash in bro i have too support my 2 kids. And the holidays coming im stressed you know what i mean i talked to you on the phone for a few mns earlier sorry i was so out of it. i went to my doctor he has me on ativan 4 times a day to help ease my stress/depression. I just dont know what to do i am more stressed out about not having money for my children. Brendan really means alot you calling and everything and everyone giving me words of encouragement this place always looks out for its members and i appreciate it so much. Thanks a million to everyone.

Back