Some pics of my wife

Model? Are you okay with that?  I wouldn't be.  But, she's definately a hottie.
He must be, 'cause it seems like he's always tryin' to pimp her out. I believe he even had something on the R1 board awhile back.

She's obviously pretty..........but there aint no way in hell I'd want pix of MY wife floating all over cyberspace like that knowing some jackass is jerkin' his gerken off to her!!!
OK....

####. I don't believe he asked what YOU would do. He's cool with it, why are you worried about it?
right on bro. its better to just ignore the ignorant ppl...

and yes the link has been shut down untill we get pro pics and web site dont worry we will keep you updated
bummer on the link being taken down. I've always liked the shots of your wife. She's very cute!!

thanx ppl!
as far as the 99 copper with NOS, do you have a diff color, i wasnt a big fan of that color, maybe black i would consider a fair trade...
laugh.gif

He must be, 'cause it seems like he's always tryin' to pimp her out. I believe he even had something on the R1 board awhile back.

She's obviously pretty..........but there aint no way in hell I'd want pix of MY wife floating all over cyberspace like that knowing some jackass is jerkin' his gerken off to her!!!
OK....

####. I don't believe he asked what YOU would do. He's cool with it, why are you worried about it?

and yes the link has been shut down untill we get pro pics and web site dont worry we will keep you updated
Ignorant huh? Blow me. Not worried about it. Asked for opinions and I gave mine. Wouldn't think that's being ingnorant.

OK....

Ignorant huh?  Blow me.  Not worried about it.  Asked for opinions and I gave mine.  Wouldn't think that's being ingnorant.
ok man, thanx for your opinion

OK....

Ignorant huh?  Blow me.  Not worried about it.  Asked for opinions and I gave mine.  Wouldn't think that's being ingnorant.
Read my entire post and not just what I was qouted. She's hot and has alot of potential to be a model. I just wouldn't be okay with my wife doing it.

OK....

Read my entire post and not just what I was qouted.  She's hot and has alot of potential to be a model.  I just wouldn't be okay with my wife doing it.
its cool man, what i said was directed towards Fonzie.

Nveeus04, when you get it painted let me know.
wink.gif

its too bad that someone has a very pretty wife and is proud to show her off by some nice pics ofher and have someone slam him. Thats not cool. Speedemon....tell the bride I wish her luck on the modeling career. she has a GREAT smile!

its too bad that someone has a very pretty wife and is proud to show her off by some nice pics ofher and have someone slam him.  Thats not cool.  Speedemon....tell the bride I wish her luck on the modeling career.  she has a GREAT smile!
thanx a lot bro, i will tell her, i am sure she will be happy!
thanx again

i've seen the older pics [this new link was already shut]. dude your wife should go for it. just watch out for the scams. and height has nothing to do with it nowadays. good luck and best wishes.

Back